Thread: Cooling off

Cooling off

It is still so darn hot, so Miss Kitty chose the kitchen floor to get some relief, there's also a small fan blowing on her.
    She's so cute, I just wanted to squeeze her.

Name:  mkcool.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  48.9 KB
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Miss Kitty, you're a smart girl cooling off on the kitchen floor - cats just know these things! It's hot here, too, and this coming week we'll have a heatwave - up to 35 C. I can't stand much more, it's been like this for over a month, and next to no rain. Also, half of Sweden is burning.

Keep cool Miss Kitty, and the rest of you!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Miss Kitty is SO smart and adorable too! Our Mia likes to roll on our ceramic tile bathroom floor upstairs too. Smart kitties, it is freaking hot here too 😅

On hots days, my RB kitty Bagheera would sleep in the bathtub where it was pretty cool.

AWWWWwwwwwww, she looks so sweet and comfy!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cassie cat used to sleep under my bed when it was hot outside. Miss Kitty, you have found a comfortable spot! I hope mum will give you a snuggle - one for me too, please and some for all the kitties at your house.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678