Thread: Precious Skittles BunPants~

Precious Skittles BunPants~

What a beautiful, most precious earthly bun you were, Skittles, beautiful in looks and in heart!

It breaks my heart to think you were taken from your human so suddenly, long before your time. But while your and your human's time together was tragically cut short, the impact you had on her life was profound, the pawprints you left on her heart, everlasting. To this day, your spirit lives on in the countless happy memories you and your mom made, in the ashes filled, gold bunny locket she wears around her neck. And I'm sure your mom takes great comfort as well, knowing that your legacy lives on at Bun Space! How lucky your human was, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Skittles BunPants. You truly were one in a million, a treasure, a Pet of a Lifetime!

Now, until that wonderful day of reunion, scamper happy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge and chatting up a storm with you bun buds on BunSpace! And be sure to send down your love to your mom. She misses you so very much!

To Skittles mom...Thank you for sharing your beautiful baby, Skittles, with us; your cherished memories and so many heart-melting photos; giving us the honor of paying tribute to her and the very special bond of love and friendship you and she shared!

SO, SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Skittles BunPants

Name:  01e.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  468.3 KB

R.I.P. Skittles BunPants.
    They say the good die young, and you certainly prove that.
    You may be gone, but certainly not forgotten.

Blog Entries
    So honoured to celebrate the sacred life of your very precious Skittles BunPants. What a divine and unique little rabbit. He was clearly much loved by his family everyday, and there is no doubt in my mind he felt all that lovin'! What a sweet and perfect bunny, the very best!!❤️

Play hard and happy at Rainbow Bridge until you and your mom are together again!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Skittles BunPants

Rest in peace Skittles BunPants
    You had a happy life with someone who adored you, and now even keeps you still close to her heart by wearing your ashes in a gold necklace.
    I know you are watching over your person. Always loving her, as she will do the same to you.

Congratulations to precious and photogenic Skittles BunPants in Heaven on being POTD. We have lost many, many of our beloved pets and know how difficult it is. Skittles was lucky to have had such a wonderful home after losing his precious mother. Skittles and his Mom are together again and we will be reunited with all of our loved ones (human and pets) someday! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net