Thread: Adorable Ruby Renae!

Adorable Ruby Renae!

Hi Ruby Renae! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, be still my heart!!! A JRT x Beagle? "Jackabee?" Doesn't get any more precious than that! After seeing your utterly heart-melting, squee worthy photo spread I may never stop smiling!!!

I have only been mom to large pups, 3 Retrievers and a Husky, but simply adore JRT's and Beagles, their big hearts and zest for life, their unbridled energy, their hilarious antics, hehe That describes you to a "t," Ruby Rennae, beautiful inside and out, pure joy!

Your furever family is so very lucky, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as spunky and spirited as you! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' days is truly a priceless gift!

She is six months old and a non-stop force of curiosity and energy.

And just think! Your life with your family has only just begun! What fun your humans are in for, watching you grow and learn, the lot of you sharing so many happy times, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! You're a treasure, Ruby Renae, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...getting into all sorts of puppy mischief, stealing socks and fetching till you drop; playing with your doggie sister and kitty pal; giving and receiving countless kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Ruby Renae, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ruby Renae

Name:  36448084_1778458605580373_1027496858856980480_n.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  105.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    All of your pictures are so cute.
    It was a lucky day for you and your new family
    when they drove past the house and saw all of you puppies.
    You were their choice.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    So happy you nominated adorable Ruby Renae, now everyone can see her cuteness and she is our DOTD! There is no puppy cuter!!

Congratulations on being DOTD, adorable Ruby Renae!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana