Thread: Lovely Lotta!

Lovely Lotta!

Hallo, this is Lotta my cat. She's just four years old and is very playful. She likes to pounce on toys and carries the toy mice around and sometimes brings them to her bed.

Lotta is a Domestic Cat and she likes being in our garden because she sleeps in the shed sometimes. She likes to hunt for real mice when she is in the garden, and stalk birds, but she can never catch the birds.

What I like about my cat is her dark spotted soft fur and her mysterious eyes. Also, when I come from the school she runs to me, so I know she likes me, too. She is the best cat in the world for me, and she is my friend.
    Hallo, lovely Lotta in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a pretty tabby cat you are! I like your golden eyes, and your striking tabby markings! Your fur looks very shiny and soft to pet.

You are a busy cat! You pounce on cat toys, or carry your toy mice around with you. When you are in the garden, you hunt for mice and keep your eye on the birds. When your young person returns home from school, you run to provide a welcome!

You are very special, Lotta! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Lovely Lotta, you are so beautiful! What a gorgeous young lady you are! Your fur with its dark spotted tabby pattern is so pretty and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big golden eyes, which are very mysterious indeed as your young friend says. I love that terrific photograph of you, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Kleinbodungen, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are full of energy and make your young friend smile with all your antics. You like to pounce on your toy mice and carry them around and sometimes bring them to your bed. When you are in the garden, you like to hunt for real mice! When your young friend gets home from school, you run to welcome him/her home. You are the best cat in the whole world for her/him! You two are the dearest of friends, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lotta, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Lotta is an amazing COTD! What a beauty, she has lovely eyes and is just the prettiest and most darling cat! Hope she is particularly spoiled on this day!

Lovely Lotta!

Hi Lotta in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, playful, personality packed, sweet as sugar Tabby girl you are, Lotta! I smiled from ear to ear the moment I clicked on your page, read your young human's love filled tribute, saw your beautiful sweet self looking back at me! How lucky your young human is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best friend in you, sweetheart! And I have no doubt you love your human every bit as much as she/he loves you! What a team! You're just as special as can be, Lotta, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lotta! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my long day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, playing with your toys and pouncing on your stuffed mice, hehe, enjoying some fun time in your garden, spending special time with your person, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lotta, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

What a beauty! Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Liebe Lotta, Du bist ein wunderschoenes Katzenmaedchen! What an absolutely gorgeous tabby girl you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face is too sweet with those mysterious eyes.
    You are a playful kitty, pouncing on your toys and bringing the mousies to your person's bed.
    You also like to hunt for real mice, which is probably more rewarding, and they make excellent gifts.
    When your person comes home from school, you greet them showing your affection.
    Lotta, you are indeed a wonderful friend and a special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

ott

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day lovely Lotta!

Lotta, you are a beautiful tabby with beautiful gold eyes!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Lotta!

What a pretty tabby girl you are! Your coat is beautiful amber coloured eyes are, too - and you have the sweetest face!

Being four years old, you have lots of energy and are very playful. You love your toys, pounce them around and carry them to your bed. But you also like to spend some time in the garden, where you can hunt real mice… I bet you are good at that, and you have a shed to sleep in when you get tired.

When your mom/dad comes home from school, you want some attention and love, and I’m sure you get it. You are his/her best friend and loved very much.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family. Get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.