Thread: Beautiful Hero Piglet!

Beautiful Hero Piglet!

Greetings, Piglet! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your family and handler, Lori Wells, too!

What a gorgeous Cathoula Leopard Dog you are, Piglet! Talk about a wining smile, hehe, and just look at those sparkling, ice blue eyes!!! I can't for the life of me understand how anyone could pass you up for having too much white in your coat! But no matter! At first glance your human saw you for the beautiful pup that you are, and the rest is happy history! As your human says, it was fate that you and she/he would be as one, and what an amazing team you make! Your good looks go without saying, but it's your intelligence, your unparalleled work ethic, your dedication to helping others AND your BIG heart that make you the EXTRA special girl that you are!

We are so thankful to you and your family, to Lori, for your and her dedication to search and rescue, helping to reunite families with missing loved ones, bringing comfort to those families whose loved ones, sadly, were lost forever.

Another example was when she deployed in a remote wilderness area to find a missing father/husband. After long hours in the field, Piglet found the subject who, sadly, was deceased. Though this is not the outcome wished for on any search, Piglet's diligence and tenacity in making the find allowed the wife and nine kids the answers needed to move forward. Like her smile, Piglet doesn't fade or give up!
    There just aren't enough adjectives to describe just how special you are, Piglet! In body and in heart, in mind and in spirit, you're simply the best, and all lucky enough to cross your path, truly blessed! And I certainly will be voting every day for you on the Hero Dog Award site,Piglet, and checking out your FB page too! All fingers and paws here will be crossed!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming, inspirational backstory with us, along with all of your utterly heart-melting photos! (Still can't get over that smile, hehe) Meeting you has made my day a whole lot brighter! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart, overseeing your household, redecorating your digs, giving and receiving tons of kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud human! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, PRECIOUS Piglet, our very special and most deserving HERO Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

That smile!!!

Pucker up for Piglet!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Piglet

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are beautiful and so smart. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want you.
    Now you have proved how valuable you truly are.
    Celebrate your special day and keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11
    There just aren't enough adjectives to describe just how special you are, Piglet!
    ... so I am not even going to try! I'm just going to say, "AGREE!" to what my friends have already written, because I agree one hundred percent! Miss Piglet, you are a very talented, smart, brave heroine! I like your light blue eyes! I smiled when I read about how you give kisses - I hope your family will give you some gentle kisses and a great big hug for me today! Happy Dog of the Day to wonderful Piglet!

Vote for Piglet http://herodogawards.org/dog/piglet-2018/
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 06-28-2018 at 10:33 AM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Piglet is clearly an outstanding and wonderful soul. I voted for Piglet and also looked at all the other nominees. I sure as heck wouldn't want to be the one deciding on who wins that competition as it is full of some beautiful and fierce heroes for sure! Hurray, it is Piglets day and I hope it is perfect in every way!

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Piglet is clearly an outstanding and wonderful soul. I voted for Piglet and also looked at all the other nominees. I sure as heck wouldn't want to be the one deciding on who wins that competition as it is full of some beautiful and fierce heroes for sure! Hurray, it is Piglets day and I hope it is perfect in every way!
    Right??? OMG, each one's backstory brought tears to my eyes! Heroes all! But Piglet got my vote!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Right??? OMG, each one's backstory brought tears to my eyes! Heroes all! But Piglet got my vote!
    I cried too, very touching stories about magical dogs!

I agree with everyone! Piglet has my vote too!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Piglet, on being DOTD! You are Heaven-sent! Not only are you adorable and precious but you are brave, brilliant and a real HERO! (We your beautiful eyes and sweet smile!) Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net