Thread: Sweet Ralph

Sweet Ralph

Dear Ralph, what a handsome tabby and white shorthair boy you are. You look so soft, and your face with that fabulous beauty mark is so sweet. I love the pink pads on your feetsies.
    And how about your pictures! One is more precious than the next. You were the most adorable kitten.
    You certainly don't look like the runt anymore. You have grown into a stately and playful kitty.
    You love to chase that pesky laser light around, bouncing of the furniture, but you also like to sit with your humans to have some quiet time.
    Ralph, you are a special boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Ralph!

What an adorable boy you are! You have a beautiful orange/white coat, beautiful eyes and such a sweet face!

Since kitten hood you really have grown a lot, and having so much energy you lovetp play, chase the laser and bounce off the furniture and walls. I can picture it.

Still, you are also quite chilled and love to sit with your family for some cuddles. I bet they enjoy that, as much as you do.

Have a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get some extra yummy treats today and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Ralph, you are gorgeous! What a breathtakingly beautiful guy you are, with that multi-colored fur in such an interesting design that looks so soft, and those pretty pink paw-pads, and that sweet face with that cute beauty mark and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! We can really see that you love posing for pictures, as your dear Purrrson says you do. What an adorable kitten you were, and what an adorable grown-up you have become! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Sheffield, England to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're playful, loyal, and cuddly. You make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics and energy and mannerisms. You love chasing the laser light, bouncing off furniture and walls trying to get it. You are also very affectionate and quiet, a "very chilled boy" who loves to sit with them. You have been with them ever since you were born! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ralph, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Ralph in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet orange and white kitty you are! I like your soft ginger and white fur, and your pink paw pads!

You are an active kitty, too- chasing the laser light, posing for pictures, and being adorable! Then you "chill" and spend time with your family - purr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to adorable Ralph!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Ralph!

Be still my heart!!! What a handsome, oh so precious Tabby boy you are, Ralph! Your over the moon, utterly squee worthy photo spread has my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush!!! I may never stop smiling! You have the most expressive face and oh my, what an adorable wee one you were! You're just too cute for words!

How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as beautiful, as chill, as sweet and loving as you, Ralph! You truly are a treasure, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, bouncing off the walls chasing that elusive laser light, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Ralph, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Lounging in my recliner!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    This day just keeps getting better, Ralph is so excellent! The photos just prove that he is the coolest and best looking and most exquisite pussycat ever! I love Ralph too 😍

What a handsome Orange and White Tabby kitty you are, Ralph.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana