Thread: Magnificent Milo

Magnificent Milo

What a handsome boy you are Milo, and those big blue eyes are just beautiful! No wonder you caught your family's eyes and hearts that day at the shelter. It takes a very special kitty to help hearts heal after a tragedy, but you were up to the task! We are so glad you are such a character, and a friendly boy too. And being unafraid to voice your opinion is true t your Siamese ancestry! Congratulations again, Milo, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Milo, what a beautiful fellow you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that fluffy soft-looking white fur with the pale orange highlights and that sweet face with the lovely big blue Siamese eyes! Thank you for posting those great photos. You look so good, so comfortable and happy, in every one of them. In that one of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen to ..wherever you are in these United States ..and rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! I am so very sorry to learn of the sudden escape and disappearance of your family's beloved Apple kitty. My deepest sympathy for your family's broken hearts, and I hope and pray that Apple found another loving home and is doing well. I am glad your family finally decided to adopt another kitten, and they went to the Humane Society Shelter. On the second visit, guess who captured their hearts: You did, delightful Milo, the perfect kitten! Home you went with them, and ever since then you've been doing just great. You make them smile with your energy and antics, such as playing fetch and hiding things under the couch. You are talkative and clingy and don't like being alone. You love going to your young Purrrson's room at night. You and he/she and all your dear family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Milo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! I hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-25-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I am so sorry for the loss of Apple, I know that pain all too well I'm afraid. You handled it beautifully however. Opening your home and hearts to beautiful and precious Milo was a perfect way to honor Apples memory and I am sure your family is exactly what Milo needs! What a perfectly magnificent and happy cat Milo is, awsome COTD!

Marvelous Milo!

Hi Milo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, blue eyed Meezer man you are, Milo! And how spiffy you look in that bright, red bow!

I was so moved, reading your human's heart-wrenching, heartwarming, love filled tribute, learning how you and your family came to be as one.

Our hearts break for the untimely, tragic loss of your beloved predecessor, Apple. I think it's every pet parent's fear, that sudden bolt out of the door, and so many of us here can relate to that special sense of loss, and the unknowing. Hopefully Apple found his way to safety, and is being watched over by a caring human. But while your humans' grief was deep, they finally were able to open up home and hearts to another deserving kitty, and the rest is happy history!

What a happy day that was, that fateful day at the shelter, the day your humans first laid eyes on you! They knew at first glance you that you were "the one," and what a heavenly match it turned out to be!
    As your human says, finally that missing puzzle piece was found!

Endless thanks to your family for choosing rescue, assuring that forever and always one very special and most deserving boy would be loved and cherished. And how well their compassion has been rewarded, rewarded with the gift of your unconditional love! How blessed they are, having a best friend and loving companion, a comforter and healer, a full fledged furry family member in you! You Apple's legacy proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles sweetheart! Meeting you tonight, reading your heartwarming backstory and seeing all of your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Milo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Milo, what a handsome Siamese boy you are. You are so beautiful, right down to those blue eyes, which are of course crossed, as they're supposed to be.
    I am very sorry that your family lost Apple. It was hard for them to open their hearts to another kitty, but then you came along.
    You turned out to be perfect in every way, and you healed your family's heart.
    Milo, you are a precious boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Milo! Happy Cat of the Day!

I agree with everything my friends have already said today. You needed a loving home and your family was ready to welcome a new kitty - it was meant to be

What a gorgeous guy you are! Your cream-colored coat has touches of light orange, you have such a sweet face and blue eyes! You have many things to say- true to your Meezer heritage! You meow to your people and they respond- since your vision is limited, I'm sure hearing their voices helps you. You play fetch, and you stash things under the couch in case you need them later. PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Milo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Meezer you are, Milo.
    Congratulations on being COTD.
    I hope Apple found another home.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Milo

Sweet, Wonderful Milo, I don't even know where to begin.
    First I'd like to honor the lovely kitty Apple that was a VERY much loved cat and will be missed always. She sounds like an amazing cat who shares a lot of good memories with her family. A cat who you've known since they were first born holds a very special place in anyone's heart. Apple will always be loved unconditionally.

You had a hard job, Milo! But you filled the gap purrfectly "He was the missing part of the family puzzle."
    Your family set out in hope of finding a new cat after Apple was gone. At first they thought it was pointless. With every family, there is one pet who is the one, and that was you! You were waiting there for them. With your gorgeous white and gold fur and those striking big blue eyes that would surly bring you lots of attention and catch the eyes of anyone! You are the perfect combination of playful, but also calm sometimes, and ready for a nap.

Apple will always be remembered and have a very important place in your family's hearts. Now you are a part of the family, and you fit right in. Although you were left at the shelter all alone after your sisters got adopted, (hopefully into amazing homes, too!) now you get to share the love every pet has and have an unbreakable bond with your humans. It was truly meant to be. Some would even say it was destiny that you found the most perfect family!

But all this love is just the beginning, Milo, you will get many more years with you family. Snuggling, playing, petting, rubbing, kissing, hugging, meowing, waiting eagerly for your food, traveling, loving. I'm sure you already have so many happy memories, but there are so many more still to come! You are a very special kitty, Milo. It really warms my heart to hear about a cat who has such a nice, welcoming home to live their in entire life in. Always feeling loved. Enjoy your day as the most deserving Cat of the day! EVERY day, in your family's eyes!