Thread: Terrific Tali

Terrific Tali

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl, and great mother.
    You are very much loved, that is the best thing of all.
    Celebrate your special day.

Gorgeous Tali!

Hi Tali, a.k.a "Wonder of the Cosmos," "the most sacred and wonderful creature in the entire world!" Happy Dog of the Day, and congratulations on your newly minted motherhood creds! Puppies!!! And just as your human says, I have no doubt you are the best mommy to your little ones!

What a gorgeous, gentle giant of a Pyrenees girl you are, Tali, beautiful inside and out! And what an inspiration to your human! It's not every pup/furkid who can lay claim to having had a song composed just for her/him, and what a beautiful song it is! Your human does you proud, sweetheart!

The song
    Tali Explores a Planet is her main song I wrote for her. It is absolutely beautiful in my nonbiased opinion, to match Tali herself. I played it for her and the puppies as they were falling asleep, and I think they like it too.

What a lucky human, having a best friend and loving companion, a full fledged family member, a furry soulmate in you, Tali! A treasure, that you are, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your heart-melting photos/gallery with us (the puppies); giving us the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special girl! Hope you and your babies are enjoying a very special, adventure filled Dog of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Tali, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your precious babies, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    There is no question, everything you said about Tali is true, your song is beautiful. Such adorable pups! Wishing you and Tali, the pups and the rest of your whole family many blessings and lotsa Joy always! Beautiful.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Terrific Tali!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Tali

"Tali is the most sacred and wonderful creature in the entire world" well Tali, I certainly agree with that statement. From all of the lovely hunts your person had said about you, I can tell you are very precious to her and you are very much loved. You are not only beautiful and loyal, you are also a fantastic mother, and I'm sure you take great care of your little puppies. Being a mom is hard work but I'm sure you make time to show each of your little ones your love just as your person does to you.
    Take care, Tali. I hope you have many more years with your beloved family.