Thread: Handsome Janosh

Handsome Janosh

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Janosch!

What a handsome boy you are! You have a beautiful soft tabby coat and such a sweet face! I can see the smile.

I can tell you have bonded closely with your mom, following her around everywhere wanting to play after breakfast. When she’s in school, you go and sleep in her bed, but you also like to sleep on top of the cupboard… that edge you lean your head on doesn’t look very comfortable, though, but we all know that’s what cats do, and cats sleep anywhere.

In the afternoons, when your mum comes home from school, you want some action outside, but if she calls you, you won’t come - that is also quite typical.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get some extra treats today, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweet Janoch!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Janosh!

Hi Janosh in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, classic brown Tabby boy you are, Janosh! You have the most beautiful coloring and markings, but how EXTRA special is that "sleeping smile!" You truly must be one happy boy! What a lucky young human is yours, Janosh, having a best furry friend as sweet, as loyal and loving as you! Every young person should grow up knowing the love and friendship of a furry friend, an animal companion, and in you your human has been blessed with the very best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...enjoying some fun time outside with your human, taking a nice nap, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Janosh, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Guten Tag, lieber Janosch! What a handsome tabby boy you are. You look so soft, and I love your little smile on your sweet face when you're asleep.
    You are a very playful and sweet kitty. You like to play in the morning before your human has to go to school, then you sleep in their bed all day, and in the evening, you like to go outside.
    Of course, you won't come when called.. A kitty has his pride, too!
    Janosch, you are a precious boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Janosch, what a handsome fellow you are, indeed! You are absolutely gorgeous with that soft-looking brown-tabby fur and that sweet face with the white mustache and chin and the big kitty-smile. Thank you for sharing that great photograph with us! You look absolutely content there, resting and relaxing with that big smile. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are very sweet and playful. You like to play with your young friend's feet after breakfast, happily following him/her around. When she/he goes off to school, you go to sleep. You sleep, smiling, most of the day. Then after your friend gets home, you like to go outside together. You don't come when you're called, but that's okay; you're a cat! You and your dear young friend love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Janosch, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Janosh is a wonderful cat, I love his stripes and sweet smile! You are both fortunate to have each other, all the very best on Janosh's special day!!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Janosh!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Janosch in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome kitty you are! I like your tabby coloring and markings - and your sweet, smiling face!

You are a busy kitty - playing in the morning before your person goes to school; then you nap during the day so you and your person can have fun together after school! You don't come when you are called- but that's okay, because I'm sure you come at other times when you aren't called! You are a loved kitty!

Happy Cat of the day to Janosch!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678