Thread: Adorable Theodore

Adorable Theodore

Name:  24.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  274.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    From all of your pictures, you get a variety of things to eat.
    What a wonderful life, a big apartment and cuddles, best of all love
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Theodore!

Hi Theodore in beautiful Wales, UK! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an adorable Syrian hammie you are, Theordore, and every bit as beautiful on the inside as in looks; the sweetest, gentlest hammie on the planet!

Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear, Theodore! Would that be popcorn and corn on the cob you're eating? Not sure what your treat of choice is in that bottom pic, hehe Needless to say, you are one well cared, pampered boy! Talk about spoiled! It's not every hammie who can lay claim to his/her very own deluxe, Habitrail Ovo Loft duplex! But as special as all of that yummy food and your deluxe accommodations are, they pale in comparison to all of that love being showered on you by your human 24/7! What a very special bond you and she/he share, best friends for life! It's no wonder your human loves you so very much, Theodore! Your a treasure, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying lots of fun free time, munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Theodore, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Theodore is brilliant! The most excellent hamster in the world for sure, spectacular POTD!!

Blog Entries
    P.S. He looks even more extremely cute beside his giant popcorn!

Congratulations on being POTD, adorable Theodore!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Theodore, on being POTD! (I'd love to nickname you "Teddy"!) You are adorable, precious and photogenic! (We rodents!) We're so happy you have a wonderful, loving home. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net