Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some new pictures...

Some new pictures...

Here some pictures I took last week...

Here is Olivia laying on the table:

THIS....is what she is looking at...

Meanwhile, Basie was being bored under the table...

Of course, Noel was hiding during all this....until Daddy found her! (Shhh....don't tell David I put this picture up here, he would hate it!)
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Ahh, cute pics! I especially love pretty Olivia's black face and nose!!! Hubby ain't bad either.... hehe!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    Ahh, cute pics! I especially love pretty Olivia's black face and nose!!! Hubby ain't bad either.... hehe!!!
    That really is a bad picture of him....poor thing. I think he is a cutie anyway.

Olivia is a beauty, such a shining furcoat - and she certainly knows how to relax! Love that picture, and also the one with the X-mas tree in the back. They're all gorgeous, and so cosy to have around!

Pssst! Your husband doesn't like being photographed, does he? - but it's a nice picture!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

These are great pics. Thanks for sharing them.

I love Olivia's perfect little pads in that second picture. And your husband looks fine! A man who loves kitties always rates a 10 in my book. (I can't get a picture of my husband with the kitty, because the kitty HATES to be held, especially by him )
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

caught huggin' the kitties!!!! I like that in a man!!!

What great pictures!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Great Pics!

A man who loves cats- MY HERO!!!!

BTW, does he have a single brother, cousin, father, grandfather,
    uncle who loves cats as much as he does

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I can't believe how quickly Olivia has settled into your home. Great pictures
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Originally posted by moosmom
    A man who loves cats- MY HERO!!!!

BTW, does he have a single brother, cousin, father, grandfather,
    uncle who loves cats as much as he does
    hee hee! You have no idea how many times I've been asked that! He truly is a blessing and a treasure. Please note: HE turned ME on to cats...before I met him, I was a cat-hater! Can you even fathom that? I sure can't.

Noahsmommy,

I can certainly relate to that as I was once a cat-hater too! My daughter turned me onto cats by convincing me to adopt Mollie Rose (now 8) from the Bill Wilson House in East Dorset, VT. It was love at first site. 7 cats later, I'm reformed and loving every minute of it!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    caught huggin' the kitties!!!! I like that in a man!!!
    me too , Jen , me too !!!

this is my hubby , hugging Maya !

Great pictures!!
    (especially the last one, what a good looking pair they make!!)