Thread: Pretty Nymia

Pretty Nymia

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Nymia!

What a pretty girl you are! Your coat is beautiful with those exceptional markings… like a piece of art! You also have stunning amber coloured eyes - and the sweetest face!

I’m so glad you were found in that hen-house with your babies and taken to Feline Free Villelonguets Feline Association. Soon after you found a loving home - I hope your babies did, too.

You quickly became accustomed to your mum, but it took a little longer to accept Irbis, the fluffy one. However, it looks like you get along quite well now.

I can imagine how your mum enjoys having you on her lap, purring away and cuddle up.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with Irbis and Sina and your family. Get pampered with treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Nymia, what a beautiful lady you are, absolutely stunning with that so-soft-looking white fur with the calico patches. And what a sweet face you have, with the cute orange mark up above your pink nose, and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and how nice to see you in that last one with one of your furry siblings, Irbis or Sina. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Perpignan, France to pet you all! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You and your three kittens were rescued from an abandoned henhouse by the young women of the Feline Free Villelonguets Feline Association, and we thank them so very much for their hard work and kindness in saving you and helping so many other animals! They nursed you all, fed you, and coaxed you before putting you up for adoption. Then you met your Purrrmanent family, and on June 15 you and they adopted each other. We hope your kittens all got adopted to loving homes, too.

You accepted your human quickly but are taking longer to warm up to longhairs Irbis and Sina. You are cuddly and refined, sweet and comely, and you like to lie down on your human to purr and fall asleep. (My sweet Poppy kitty who went to the Rainbow Bridge last month used to do this to me, too. I miss it and I miss her very much.) You are a young lady with nuances and finesse. You and your dear person (and Irbis and Sina too, no doubt) all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nymia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Irbis and Sina and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Nymia, what a beautiful Oriental Calico girl you are. Your coat with those breathtaking markings looks so soft, and your face with those big eyes is so incredibly sweet.
    I'm so glad that you and your kittens were rescued, and that it didn't take long to find your forever home.
    You are settling in, even though it's taking a bit longer to warm up to your new kitty siblings.
    Your brother Irbis was COTD on April 5, and I'm sure he will share his fame with you, now that you are celebrated all over the world.
    Nymea, you are a precious young lady, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Nymia is so pretty and precious! What a wonderful family she has now. Fabulous COTD!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Nymia!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Nymia

You are an adorable kitty! Sweet Nymia.
    Your life started out in an abandoned hen house, but fortunately you were rescued soon after and were brought to your forever home and you hold a very special place in your persons heart
    Your eyes especially stand out to me, Nymia. They are so large and hold a lot of love in them. They are absolutely gorgeous! And that greenish-golden color is beautiful, too.
    I wish you a long and happy life with your person. Lots of love!

Beautiful Nymia!

Hi Nymia in France! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a wonderful way to end the day, seeing your beautiful Oriental Calico kitty self up on my Cat of the Day screen. I just LOVE your markings, and that sweet face of yours is utterly heart-melting! I so enjoyed reading your human's most touching, love filled, tribute, your heartwaring backstory, Nymia! Talk about rags to riches!

Endless thanks to all of the wonderful volunteers at Feline Free Villelonguets Feline Association for rescuing you and your babies all, making your and your human's love story possible! It may have taken a bit of time for you and your fur siblings, Irbis and Sina, to um, come to terms, hehe, but as we can see from your photos, it wouldn't be long before you all were the best of buds!

How blessed your family is, having a best friend, a loving companion, a full fledged furry family as special as you, Nymia! Cuddly and refined, sweet and comely, they just don't come any sweeter, any more special than you! You're a gem!

Hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, cuddling with your humans and kitty sibs, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nymia, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Irbis and Sina, too!

Precious!!! Love your markings!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~