Thread: Mischievous Mamrot!

Mischievous Mamrot!

Hi Mamrot in Poland! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an adorable, personality packed, mischievous little furball you are, Mamrot! What a character, what a scamp! No denying who rules the roost out your way! Not even the dogs and kitties stand a chance winning a stare down with you, every guest requiring your stamp of approval before being allowed entry! You may be small in size, Mamrot, but when it comes to spunk and attitude, you're giant-sized! How lucky you are, to be loved unconditionally, just as you are! Your human is one lucky soul, having a furkid as unique as you! You truly are one of a kind, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Just do everyone a favor and steer clear of those electrical wires! Your human wants you around for a long time to come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, enjoying extra floor time, munching on almonds and cuddling with your human, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mamrot, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mamrot

Name:  23.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  314.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Electric cords are probably not the best for you.
    Almond nuts are much better.
    You are so cute and much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Blog Entries
    Mamrot could not be more adorable! Very full of mischief, stay on your tos for this one. Mamrot is simply too cute.

You are adorable Mamrot, but stay away from electric wires!! Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Marmot, on being POTD! You are adorable! Danger, Danger: Please tell your human family to SAFE-PROOF the rooms you roam. Chewing on electrical cords leads to electrocution! We are praying for your safety and a long, healthy life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net