Thread: Beautiful Diesel

Beautiful Diesel

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Deisel!

What a handsome boy you are! You have a beautiful soft white coat and lovely green eyes. You also have the sweetest face!

I’m so glad you were not hit by that truck, but rescued and found a loving home. You have been with your family since kitten hood, and no doubt you have a strong bond, and are loved very much.

You love peanut butter and you have learned what to do to get some, you simply sit there and scream for it and I’m sure your family can’t resist giving you some. If you kitty “sister” tries to steal your food or water, you are very tolerant, but I’m sure you know you’ll get yours later.

I’m sorry you are losing your sight, but your hearing is just fine, and I bet you manage quite well, anyway.

You are such a sweet boy and I hope you enjoy a day of fun and celebration. Make sure to speak up and get some extra peanut butter today - and lots of love. I wish you many more happy years with your family.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Creamy Dreamy Diesel!

Hi Diesel! Happy Cat of the Day!

Looking at your gorgeous, creamy, dreamy self, your exquisite photos, it's hard to believe you're 18 years young, Diesel! Your sight might be fading a bit, but as your human says, not even limited vision can keep you from enjoying every bit of life to the max! That doesn't mean you didn't use up a few of your 9 lives early on, the day you and that semi went head to head! But as fate would have it you survived, left only with a streak of gasoline on your face, a whiff of eau de Diesel as proof of your near death encounter! No doubt a higher power had big plans for you, and the rest is happy history!

Endless thanks to your family for rescuing your wee self from the unspeakable, opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving kitty! How lucky they are, having known your sweetness, your love and devotion these many years! You truly are an angel, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, a Cat of a Lifetime!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Diesel! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, chowing down on all of your fave foods (PB!), napping in the sunshine and snuggling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Diesel, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty sister, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome, special senior kitty-zen you are, Diesel! And a camera star too! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Deisel, what a good-looking Gentleman Kitty you are! That pale orange and white fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. They capture you in many different moods, and you are utterly gorgeous in them all! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Wisconsin to pet you, and pet your sister kitty, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You've been with your dear Purrrsons for almost your entire life, eighteen years so far! We're so glad and grateful your skin-brother rescued you as a kitten from nearly being hit by a semi-truck. And you've been with your terrific family ever since! You had a gasoline stain on your face for years after the accident, and that's how you got your name. Your favorite thing to do is eat, especially peanut butter. You're bigger than your fur-sister, but you let her take over the food and water dishes. We're sorry you're losing your sight, but we're glad your hearing is still good. You and your dear Purrrsons and kitty sister all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Deisel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear fur-sister and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, especially some extra-special peanut butter, we hope!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Deisel, what a handsome boy you are. Your cream colored coat looks so soft, and your face is too sweet, with those green eyes.
    You certainly don't look your age, and all of your pictures are so sweet.
    So many years ago, you were rescued from almost getting hit by semi, and for the longest time, you had a gasoline stain on your forehead, a reminder where you came from.
    You always have been a lazy boy, and you are still vocal if you want something.
    Of course, you are demanding your daily dose of peanut butter. A kitty needs his protein.
    I'm sorry that you are losing your sight, but I'm sure you can navigate around the house quite well.
    Deisel, you are a precious senior kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and keep enjoying your golden years.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Diesel is a great big fabulous fellow for sure! We are thrilled to celebrate Diesel in all his glory, there could not be a more deserving COTD! Hope there's plenty of peanut butter for the old timer on this special day!

Congratulations to handsome Deisel, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Deisel

Deisel, You were meant to be with your family! Your were brought together after you almost were hit by a truck. But thankfully, you escaped only with a gasoline stain, but that brought you your forever name! Deisel. And you were united with your family who couldn't ask for a better cat in their lives.
    You're a bit lazy. But that's okay, its your purrfectly purrfect purrsonality! Also I hope that since today is your extra special day as our wonderful COTD, you get a little extra peanut butter! Yum!

You are such a handsome kitty. That light colored fur is magnificent! You also have marvelous green eyes. I am sorry to hear you are beginning to go blind. I hope that won't stop you from being your amazing self though! You truly turned your family's lives around and I know you will continue to make them happy for many more years! You are very much loved, Sweet Deisel.