Thread: Darling Lilly!

Darling Lilly!

Good morning, Lilly, BEST DOG EVER! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a wonderful way to start the day, seeing your beautiful wee self up on my DOTD screen! What a most precious Cavalier King Charles Spaniel x mini Poodle baby you are, Lilly, a total heart-melter! You've only been with your human a very short while, but already you've captured her/his heart! How could she/he resist! Yep, the deal is sealed! Best buds for life! And as your human says, your life together has only just begun! What fun your mom/dad is in for, watching you grow and learn over the coming months, you and she/he sharing so many happy times over the many years to come! How lucky your human is, having beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Lilly! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your well earned day of worldwide fame, playing with your toys, your doggie and kitty pals, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lilly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lilly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart. I can see how you are 'THE BEST DOG"
    You will have a wonderful life with someone who loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    No one is as cute and sweet as Lilly. Best wishes for a very long and happy future! Such an adorable puppy!

Wishing you a great life together!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana