Thread: Terrific Toby!

Terrific Toby!

Hi Toby! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a beautiful, adventure seeking, feisty and fun loving Blue boy you are, Toby, and not only beautiful on the outside, but packed with personality and heart as well! You sure do know how to squeeze every ounce of fun out of your day! And OMG, you actually DID fit into a teacup!!! That photo is beyond heart-melting!

How blessed your humans are, having known your love and companionship the past 10 years, Toby, having a never ending source of joy, love and laughter in you! You're simply the best, Toby, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, seeing all of those utterly squee worthy pics, has been a real treat! Hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration...roaming the 'hood, playing King of the Jungle; stealthily attacking your humans' legs as the descend the stairs, hehe; munching on some yummy cheese; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud people!

No words needed!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I bet Toby like to climb a lot. Great shot!

What a handsome boy you are! You have a beautiful grey coat and lovely green eyes - and that white spot on your chest is so pretty. You also have the sweetest face!

I so enjoyed seeing your baby pictures… how utterly cute you are! Almost fitting in a coffee cup, and your climbing skills are amazing!

I’m glad to hear you have been with with family since kitten hood, you have no doubt have a strong bond, and you are loved very much.

You think it’s fun to pounce on your family’s legs when they come down the stairs - and you love to roam the neighbourhood, being king of the jungle. Do be careful out there!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get some extra cheese today and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Toby!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Toby, what a gorgeous grey guy you are! You are so good-looking with that sleek grey and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Your Russian Blue heritage really shows through! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us, showing you at different activities and ages. You really did just about fit in a coffee cup, back in your adorable-baby-kitten days! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are in Ontario.. and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrsons have been together since you were a tiny kitten who almost fit in that coffee cup! You are full of energy and make them smile with your antics. You are their feisty hunter, such a little lion! You pounce on legs on the landing for the stairs. You aren't just a housecat; you love roaming the neighborhood as king of the jungle. (We join in with our friend Randi saying, "Do be careful out there!") You love sitting in the bay window and drinking water from the plant. Your favorite food is cheese, and you show up immediately, purring away, at the rustling of a cheese wrapper! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Toby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some extra-special cheese!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Toby, what a handsome Russian Blue mix boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet.
    Your baby pictures are heart-melting, what a cute teacup kitten you were.
    You are quite an adventurous kitty. You are feisty and a hunter, roaming the neighborhood as king of the jungle.
    You're also a little mischievous, pouncing on your humans' legs, and waiting for that cheese wrapper to rustle.
    Toby, you are a special boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Sending love to Toby from B.C.! Such an adorable rascal eh. I love his blue coat and am very glad he's our pretty COTD!

Hello, Toby in Ontario! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable teacup kitten you were, and what a beautiful blue kitty you are! I like your handsome face, your green eyes and your plush fur!

I would be very happy to share some cheese with you, or to help you play your favorite game, or whatever you would like to do! You are a busy guy- pouncing on your people's legs, drinking the water from the plant, and being the king of the neighborhood! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day, sweet Toby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats to handsome Toby on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Toby

Toby, You're baby kitten photos are adorable and made me smile from ear to ear You were so tiny that you could practically sit in a mug! What a cute boy!
    I can't even image how much you are loved by your family! You are the perfect combination of funny, playful and loving!
    I also very much admire your blue fur! Its absolutely stunning! Your cute little while spot is cute too!
    You have already had 10 years as the very loved "king of the jungle" and I hope you get many more!
    Hopefully you also get some extra cheese today