Thread: Adorable Nemo!

Adorable Nemo!

Hi Nemo! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my, what an adorable, fluffy, most precious Pom baby you are, Nemo; almost too cute to be real! What I wouldn't give to reach through my screen and hug your soft, fluffy self, plant a zillion kisses on that sweet face of yours! And what a good boy, loving on those veggies as you do! As all moms tell their kids, gotta eat your veggies or no dessert!

How lucky your human is, having a best furry friend as sweet and loving as you, a furkid as special as you! And just think! Your and your human's life together has only just begun! What fun you two are in for over the many years to come!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, dancing to the music, munching on some juicy cucumber, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Nemo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Nemo, I like your hair. Congrats.

Marvelous Nemo

What a happy, handsome chap you seem to be. My dogs eat lots of veggies and the love fruits too. I think you are a lovely Dog of the Day and how you have many happy years with your family.

Looks like a good friend.

I wonder what kind of music he likes? Rock'roll or Country.

Looks like fun dog.

Nemo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a smart pup. You like vegetables and music.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Wee Nemo is impossibly cute and a very special DOTD! Best wishes to Nemo and his peeps!

Congratulations on being DOTD, adorable Nemo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Nemo

Nemo, the words that escaped from my mouth when I first saw you were: "that is the most adorable dog I have ever seen!" You are a small fluffy little puppy and I wish so much that I could hug you and all that fur! I image you are a fantastic cuddle buddy
    You remind me of a smaller version of my dog, Rez, who is now sadly in the rainbow bridge. But he never failed to show his love while he was with me.
    Im glad that you enjoy your vegetables. That is a rare quality in dogs but a good one! Keep loving those healthy foods!