Thread: Marvelous Mr. Kitty!

Marvelous Mr. Kitty!

Dear Mr. Kitty, what a delightful fellow you are! First of all, you are absolutely gorgeous, such a handsome American Grey Tabby guy with that pretty-colored soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so good in every one of them. How cute to see you with your headphones there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Cartersville, GA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! You are your family's first and only cat. One day you randomly showed up at their home, in which they was grieving the loss of their grandmother. It was as if you had been left there for them to have and keep during their tough time! Now you are always there to help your dear special Purrrson feel better when he/she needs you. You sleep side by side each night. Sometimes you curl up under the couch and sleep. You love playing catch with your puff ball toy. You are very affectionate, nuzzling right up to your dear Purrrson sometimes. You are the world to her/him. You two love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Kitty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Mr. Kitty!

About nine or ten ago he randomly showed up at our house and hid in our bushes, right around that same time my grandmother died of cancer, so its like someone left him for us to have and keep during our tough time. When I feel upset and feel like I wanna self harm, he's always there for me and he never seems to leave my side until I feel better. At night he's always there, sleeping beside me, because my sisters like to leave me alone during the night.

He is our first cat and our only cat, sometimes during the day he ventures off and curls up under the couch and sleeps. He doesn't know any tricks but his favorite game is catch, like when you throw a small puff ball he runs after it and catches it. He is really affectionate, right now he's actually nuzzling up to me as I am typing. He's my world and I love him.
    Hello, sweet Mr. Kitty in Georgia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tabby kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your wonderful tabby markings! I would be glad to pet you if I could - since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra hugs and snuggles for me.

You chose the right home all those years ago! Maybe you knew, somehow, that the family inside would need your special love. Now you stay by your person, and your presence brings comfort and companionship to your person!

Sometimes you slip under the couch for a nap. You are good at playing catch! You are especially good at being your sweet self PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Mr. Kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Mr.Kitty is all around fabulous! It is wonderful that you have such an adorable and loving freind and companion. You sure look after each other and have such a special bond. Hope you have many more happy times and a long and healthy future together!!

Marvelous Mr. Kitty!

Greetings, Mr. Kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a handsome Tabby boy you are, Mr. Kitty! Your photos, your closeups, haveme in total swoon, meltdown mode! You have THE most expressive face!

What a heaven sent blessing you were, Mr. Kitty, coming into your human's life just when she needed you most! And I have no doubt your human's dear grandmother led you to her that fateful day she found you beneath those bushes to help heal her heart! And every day since you've been there for your human, comforting her during those tough times, bringing joy, love and laughter to her life every single day of the year! A human couldn't hope or a better "first," a furkid any more loyal and loving, any more special than you, Mr. Kitty! You are her world, and I'd venture to say you are every bit as much her world! What a heavenly match, what a team!!!

Many thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story, all of those utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Mr. Kitty, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Mr. Kitty, what a handsome grey tabby boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your expressive face with those big eyes is so sweet.
    I have no doubt that fate brought you to your forever family when they needed you most.
    You have turned out to be a best friend for life and a healer for your special human. Only cats have those powers.
    You also love to play fetch and cuddle with your person.
    Mr. Kitty, you are a most special boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being chosen as today's COTD, Mr Kitty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Mr. Kitty,
    It was as if you were a blessing from god. Sent down to earth to make your family members lives better. They got through hard times with your never ending love.
    And even to this day you are still always ready to nuzzle up against someone who just needs some loving and someone to hug!
    But aside from cuddles, you also like to play!
    Have a great day, Mr. Kitty. I hope you live a long and happy life! Keep playing catch and if someone in your family needs it, give them a little extra love too! Thank you for never failing to show you unconditional love in any way you can

Marvelous Mr. Kitty

What handsome photos of you Mr. Kitty enjoy your special day. What a wonderful story of how you came to live there you knew you were needed. Mr. Kitty Super Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]