Dear Mr. Kitty, what a delightful fellow you are! First of all, you are absolutely gorgeous, such a handsome American Grey Tabby guy with that pretty-colored soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so good in every one of them. How cute to see you with your headphones there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Cartersville, GA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! You are your family's first and only cat. One day you randomly showed up at their home, in which they was grieving the loss of their grandmother. It was as if you had been left there for them to have and keep during their tough time! Now you are always there to help your dear special Purrrson feel better when he/she needs you. You sleep side by side each night. Sometimes you curl up under the couch and sleep. You love playing catch with your puff ball toy. You are very affectionate, nuzzling right up to your dear Purrrson sometimes. You are the world to her/him. You two love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Kitty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.