Thread: Terrific Tongo!

Terrific Tongo!

Greetings, Tongo! Happy Pet of the Day! So nice to meet you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, smart and talented, fun loving African Grey you are, Tongo, and quite the character too! (Good of you to fess up!) You sure do keep your family on their toes with your antics! For example:

I love to play tricks on my humans. I make the sound of phones ringing, microwaves beeping and doors opening. Sometimes, when I make the telephone sound I answer it and hold a conversation, i.e., "Hello ... uh huh, uh huh, yeah... the prettiest bird you ever saw! Uh Huh, okay! Love you, bye.
    Oh, what I'd wouldn't give to spend a day at your house! Your family, mom Debbi, dad Ron and young skin brother Paul are SO lucky to have a loving companion, a best feathered family member, a source of never ending joy and laughter in you, Tongo! You're a hoot, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been the best! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of fun and mischief, keeping your humans in stitches with your tricks and antics, being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, precious Tongo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

You look so innocent! lol

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tongo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So handsome and smart, too.
    You love to trick your family by sounding like the phone and microwave.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Tongo is so wonderful! I am sure will continue spreading joy and happiness and fun for many years!! Hurray for Tongo, African Greys are the finest!

Congratulations on being POTD, terrific Tongo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Tongo, on being POTD! It's obvious that you add a lot of JOY to your family's household! (We birds!) You are amazing, brilliant and gorgeous! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net