Thread: Charming Chandler

Charming Chandler

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 84
Size:  13.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a perfect combination of dog breeds.
    You are the cutest little thing, and very smart, too.
    Celebrate your special day.

Cutie Chandler!

Hi Chandler! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, painfully precious Shih Tzu, Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier mix you are, Chandler! Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear! And yes, even now at 6 months old, weighing in at 17 lbs, every bit as cute as you were at 6 weeks!

How lucky your furever family is, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as devoted as you, Chandler! A friend to all, that you are! What fun your family is in for over the months and years to come, watching you grow and learn, the lot of you sharing so many happy times! A family couldn't hope for any more in a furry family member! You truly are a treasure, Chandler, just as sweet as can be, beautiful inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Chandler! Meeting you today, seeing all of your beyond heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! How you're treated to a super special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with sister Annie and your kitty pals, enjoying a game of fetch with those water bottles, hehe, cuddling with your humans and stuffies, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Chandler, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Annie and the kitties, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Chandler is certainly the most adorable little fellow! His eyes are fascinating and his little coat is so lovely. It makes us so happy that he has a beautiful, loving family to care for him. What an absolute sweetheart!! Sublime DOTD

Congratulations on being DOTD, handsome Chandler!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana