Thread: Precious Faisca!

Precious Faisca!

Hi Faisca in Portugal! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous baby panther boy you are, Faisca! Your sleek and shiny black coat and sparkling yellow eyes are stunning! Love that tongue action, hehe You may be but a baby, but already your loyal and loving personality is shining through! How lucky your human is, having a fur baby as devoted as you, the consummate Velcro kitty! And it's clear we don't have to worry about you growing up to be big and strong, being the foodie that you are! You are like a dog in this sense...Eat first, decide if you like it later! But beer?

What fun your human is in for, watching you grow and learn; the two of sharing so many happy times, making so countless cherished memories; the bond you and your human share growing deeper with each passing day! You truly are a treasure, Faisca, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration...playing outdoors in the tall grass, honing those hunting skills; chowing down on all sorts of fun foods; cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Faisca, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Faisca, which means Spark in English, is my dear kitten. He is special because he is the most loyal cat i have ever had. He is like a dog: he usually follows me everywhere, and if i point my finger to some direction, he looks at it, and follows it. When i call him, he comes running to me, jumps and fall asleep in my lap.

He eats everything - besides his kitten food, he has eaten (usually just a bit before we catch him) eggs, beer, rice, the dog's food - much to the dog's dismay, flies, butter, yogurt, carrot cake ... Basically if you are eating something, he wants it, too! He fancies himself a mighty hunter, and loves being outside in the tall grass, pouncing on anything that moves. He is sweet and funny and I love him very much!
    Hello, adorable kitten Faisca! Happy Cat of the Day! I like your shiny black fur and your bright eyes!

What a busy kitty you are! You enjoy being outdoors, a mighty hunter pouncing on anything that moves! You follow your person from place to place, and come when you are called! What a smart kitty you are, too!

You like all kinds of food ... eggs, rice, butter, yogurt and more! If your person is eating something, you would like to taste it! (I used to give my kitty a bite of cooked egg white, and she did like to have a taste of yogurt if I was eating some.) It might not be such a good idea to snack on the dog's food, though !

Best of all - you are loyal, sweet, funny, and much-loved! Happy Cat of the day, precious Faisca!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Faisca, you are precious indeed! What a treasure of a child you are, only three months old and already full of personality! You are a gorgeous young panther there, with that sleek black fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink tongue and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them both. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Portugal to pet you, and pet your doggie housemate too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are the most loyal cat your dear person has ever had. You follow him/her everywhere, and when called you come running and then jump up into her/his lap and fall asleep. You eat everything.. Whatever someone else is eating, you want some, too! You are a mighty hunter out there in the tall grass, pouncing on anything that moves. You are sweet and funny and make your dear person smile with your energy and antics. You are a true Spark, indeed! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Faisca, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and dog and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Faisca, what a beautiful, shiny kitten you are. You are so soft and sleek looking, and your face with that cute pink tongue is so adorable.
    Your name fits you to a t: you are a wonderful spark of life, and your coat is sparkling in the sun.
    You already have discovered all the yummy people food, and every now and then you manage to get a taste, sometimes even the dog's food.
    You are totally devoted to your human, following him/her everywhere, and falling asleep in their lap.
    Faisca, you are indeed a precious boy, and I wish you, your doggie sibling and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Faisca is a dynamic and adorable little one! Just a priceless kitten the most wonderful COTD!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day handsome Faisca!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana