Thread: Amazing Minga

Amazing Minga

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 77
Size:  15.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful and colorful little girl you are.
    Very curious of your visitors.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Gorgeous Minga!

Greetings gorgeous Minga! Happy Pet of the Day!

I met my first Newt right here on Pet of the Day, and just let me say, I'm smitten! What EXTRA special creatures you are!

What a gorgeous, most stunning Paddle Tail Newt you are, Minga! Your glowing "lava belly" is just...WOW!!! And not one to stand on your stunning good looks alone, you're not only beautiful to look at, but packed with personality! Who would have thought that a Newt and human could share such a special bond! Even your visitors can't keep their eyes off of you! Your mesmerizing! How lucky your human is, having a best buddy as unique, as beautiful and friendly as you, Minga! You're a gem, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Minga! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, interacting with your human; doing that awesome "stand," greeting your visitors; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Minga, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Padd, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hello from Surrey B.C. Minga is certainly an outstanding little creature. Such a flamboyant, friendly and interesting wee dude. Excellent POTD!

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Minga!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Minga, on being POTD! You are so adorable, fascinating and a real cutie! We're so glad you have a wonderful, loving home where you are appreciated! Sending best wishes and for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net