Thread: Beautiful Bitty

Beautiful Bitty

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 75
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are the cutest little thing. Just look at that sweet face!
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life with someone who really loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Bitty!

Hi Bitty! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my! What a an adorable Chi baby you are, Bitty; a pretty little princess for sure, a total sweetheart! You have the most beautiful, long and silky coat; like spun gold! And those huge, soulful brown eyes of yours could melt the coldest of hearts!!! You may be small in stature, but in personality and heart you're anything BUT bitty!

I was so touched, Bitty, reading how you came to be, of the very special bond you and your human share! It was definitely a case of love at first for her/him, and no doubt for you, too! How lucky your human is, having known your love and devotion these many years, sweetheart! A human couldn't hope or a furkid any more beautiful, more special that you! You're a treasure, Bitty, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Princess Bitty! Reading your backstory, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a jog with your human; cuddling with your Umbreon stuffie while watching a little "Grimm" and "House MD;" being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud person! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Bitty, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sending all our love to charming and sweet itty bitty Bitty!! Such a precious, darling little soul. Lotsa smooches to pretty, wee Bitty. ❤️💕 Made my day brighter than ever 🌞☀️

Congrats on being Dog of the Day beautiful Bitty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana