Thread: Perfect Patch

Perfect Patch

What an awesome pooch. I can see why he is Dog of the Day and deservedly so. Seems like he's DOTD everyday with his human and that's just as it should be. Many more happy years together for both of you.

Patch

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You play many roles in your person's life.
    I especially like the motorcycle pup.
    Celebrate your special day.

Perfect Patch!!!

Hi Patch! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, life loving little dynamo you are, Patch, a veritable Renaissance man! Be you tooling about town on the back of your motorcycle or fulfilling your Sheriff duties, vigilantly patrolling your yard; helping out at work or hiking the trails, you do it all with style and unparalleled passion! But in no role does your star shine more brightly than that of Patch the Heart Healer and Comforter, Patch the Best Friend and Soulmate!

Oh, what a lucky human is yours, Patch, having a furkid and life partner as loyal and loving, as devoted as you! Through good times and tough times, the fun times and sad times, you have been there for your human, just as she/he has been there for you! How blessed you are to have one another, to share such a special bond...best friends and soulmates for life! What a very special pup you are, Patch, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your proud human for sharing your heartwarming bio. and utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled, action packed day of celebration...motoring around town on your motorcycle, feeling the wind in your fur; taking a nice hike; keeping those pesky squirrels at bay, hehe; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Patch, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Too cool!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Patch is the best, totally cute and so multitalented. It is very clear why you are so proud of dear Patch and it was a joy to see him as DOTD!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Handsome Patch!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana