Thread: Terrific Tori!

Terrific Tori!

Dearest Tori, a.k.a. Tortellini, Torkleson, Tortles, Tori the Tortoise, and Simon Version 2.0, what a beautiful lady you are! That dilute-calico fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute black and pink nose and those lovely big blue eyes. How nice to see you as COTD, and to revisit your adopted-sister Sitka as COTD on June 19, 2014! Thank you for sharing those great photographs with us. They really show off your beauty! In the ones of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Port Orchard, WA to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet Sitka and your other kitty housemates and rub their tummies (only if they want them rubbed, of course) too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all and rub all appropriate tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You, and Sitka too, first met your dear Purrrsons-to-be at the Kitsap Humane Society in 2013. You came right out of your cage to say hi to Meowmie and snuggle with her. You and she and Sitka and all your new Purrrsons adopted each other right away, and you have been together ever since!

You have the loudest purr and the spunkiest kitty spirit of all your family kitties. Your favorite food is Temptations kitty treats (a popular snack among all of you cats). You love chasing outdoor animals, posing for photos like a supermodel, and scaling obstacles like a contestant on "American Ninja Warrior." You and all your family members, kitties and humans, love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tori, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Sitka and all your family members of all species are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, including loads of Temptations kitty treats!

Last edited by phesina; 06-17-2018 at 03:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Tori, what an absolutely gorgeous shorthair girl you are. Your plush coat with those wonderful colors is so pretty, and your face is adorable with those big blue eyes.
    You are everything anybody could ever ask for in a kitty: Spunky, sassy, and a snuggler with a very loud purr.
    You also like to pose like the supermodel that you are, be a kitty ninja warrior, and you love Temptation treats.
    Tori, aka Tortellini, Torkleson, Tortles, Tori the Tortoise, and Simon Version 2.0., you are indeed a terrific girl, and I wish you, Sitka and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy and years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Tori!

Hi sassy, spunky, snuggly Tori, a.k.a Tortellini! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Tori! Supermodel material for sure! You have the prettiest coat and coloring/markings, but oh, those sparkling ice blue peepers of yours are beyond stunning!!! No surprise to hear how handily you won over your mom's heart with that first snuggle!

How proud your family must be, having your gorgeous sister Sitka, and now you as card carrying members of the Cat of the Day Hall of Fame! And how deserving you are, Tori! In looks and in heart you're just as special as can be, beautiful inside out! How well your humans' decision to choose rescue has been rewarded! You (and Sitka) are poster girls for kitty adoption!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day celebration...posing pretty for the camera; chasing critters out in the yard and playing Ninja Warrior; munching on Temptations and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Tori, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Sitka, too!

Belly rubs!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Aww, everything about Tori is lovely and delightful! Her nose, her eyes, her coat 😻 Just the perfect supermodel all the way 'round eh. All her nicknames are cute and so is her belly, hope she has a loud purr and enjoys a wonderful day, temptations included 😎

What a beautiful shorthaired girl you are, Tori! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Tori in Washington! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your light blue eyes and your lovely markings! You are most definitely a supermodel (su-purr-model!)! Your fur looks so plush and soft, I hope your people will give you some extra petting and snuggles for me!

You are a very active kitty, tackling obstacles like a kitty ninja warrior! You spend time outdoors, checking on all that's happening. Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Tori!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 06-18-2018 at 10:24 AM.