Thread: Handsome Rudi

Handsome Rudi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are such a handsome boy you don't need
    to learn tricks to be much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day with an extra carrot

Super Rudi!

Hi Rudi in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Rudi! You have the prettiest coloring and markings, and a face that could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!

And talk about living the good life! Not only do you have a devoted human loving on you 24/7, but bunny buds to pal around with and a garden to romp in come summer! Your human clearly loves you SO very much, Rudi, and for good reason! You're just as sweet as they come, beautiful inside and out! But I'm sure your human would say that she/he is just as lucky, having a best furry friend as sweet and loving, as special as you to call her/his own!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with your bunny buds in your garden, chowing down on yummy bunny snacks, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, super Rudi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your bunny pals, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Rudi has the most beautiful coat I have ever seen and there is no question that he is the best bunster that ever lived! Tricks are overrated 🐰🐇

What a beautiful bunny you are, Rudi!

Your human loves you very much.

Congratulations on being today's POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Rudi, on being POTD! You are so handsome! In the USA, pet rabbits MUST be kept indoors (it's a rule of by the Humane Society and rabbit societies). We pray that you and your 3 bunny friends will live inside the family home now for fun, games, interaction, mental stimulation, and safety. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net