Thread: Stunning Sophie!

Stunning Sophie!

Dearest Sophie, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful lady you are, with that brown tabby and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in every one of them, and you look so comfortable and happy. I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Newfoundland to pet you, and pet your sister Belle too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were found in the woods when you were just a kitten, and then your dear Purrrson got you from the SPCA. We're so grateful to them and your rescuers, who made it possible for you to find your Furrrever Home. You and Belle are the same age, about 11 years old now. You and she love to wrestle and play, and you love soft places to nap, boxes to jump in, and keeping your human guessing. We have no doubt you have fun playing together with the ball! You and Belle and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sophie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Belle and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Sophie, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is adorable with those mesmerizing green eyes.
    I'm glad that you were rescued from the woods when you were a baby. And that you found your forever home, complete with sister Bella.
    You love to wrestle her, and even though she's a lot bigger, you sometimes get the upper paw!
    You also love soft places to nap, boxes to jump in and keeping your human guessing. In short, you are perfect.
    Sophie, you are indeed a stunning kitty, and I wish you, Bella and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Stunning Sophie!

Hi Sophie is beautiful Newfoundland, Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a GORGEOUS shorthair Tabby girl you are, Sophie! Your photos have me in total swoon mode! And what an amazing rags to riches rescue story is yours, Sophie! I cringe at the thought of a helpless, wee baby fending for herself in the Canadian woods! Thank goodness you were found before any harm could come to you, finding your way into rescue, and alas, the bestest of furever homes! What a lucky girl you were, that fateful day your furever family welcomed you into their home and hearts! And with the addition of sister Bella, even more reason to celebrate! You two even share the same birthday!

You truly are a treasure, Sophie, and unexpected gift of love and friendship, simply the best! How lucky your human are, having known your loved and devotion these many years, with many more yet to come!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...wrestling with sister Belle, keeping that ball away from her, hehe; nesting in boxes and and napping in soft spots; keeping your humans guessing; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sophie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Belle, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sophie is totally irresistable! Impossible not to want to plant a giant smooch on that one. Hope she has the most perfect day and many more to come.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Stunning Sophie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana