Thread: Sweet Sarah Cottonsocks!

Sweet Sarah Cottonsocks!

Hello, Sarah in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tuxie girl you are! I like your pretty eyes, your white eyebrows and l-o-n-g whiskers, and your shiny black fur! And oh yes, your white gloves and socks! You are very beautiful!

How wonderful that your family adopted you as a kitten, and now you are a beloved adult kitty! The camera sure likes you I would like to reach all the way to England to pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra petting and love for me

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Sarah Cottonsocks!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 06-14-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Sarah Cottonsocks, you are adorable! What a beautiful Tuxedo lady you are, with that mostly black fur with white hairs here and there, and that white chin and that white paw you're holding up in front of your face. (Perhaps you don't like the flash?) You have the sweetest face, too, with the long white whiskers and eyebrows, and the cute black nose and pink tongue, and those lovely big eyes, one brown and one green. You're so pretty in those great photographs, and thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to England to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful rescue story you have to tell! You were a kitten in a shelter, scheduled to be put down, when your dear Purrrson-to-be found out you needed a home right away. She said yes, and the next day you were brought to your Purrrmanent Home! Now you are nine years old and have been with your dear Purrrsons ever since. They brought you up, though your young friend sometimes still doesn't think you "quite know how to cat properly." You and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sarah Cottonsocks, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your famiy and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-14-2018 at 06:06 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Sarah Cottonsocks, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. You are so soft and fuzzy looking, and your face is too adorable. Luckily, your eye condition is benign, it definitely gives you a unique look.
    I love your white "cottonsocks", they go so well with your shirt!
    As a kitten, you were rescued from a horrible fate. Your family came along just in time, and you turned into a wonderful lady.
    Don't worry about how to cat properly. You are 100% cat and you are just the way you are supposed to be.
    Sarah Cottonsocks, you are a most special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Sweet Sarah Cottonsocks!

Hi Sarah Cottonsocks in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Tuxie girl you are, and oh yes...those eyes!!! How beautiful and unique!!! Oh my gosh, the thought of a precious, innocent kitten being PTS brings tears to my eyes! Thankfully your mum's friend came to the rescue, and the rest is happy history!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you, Sarah, having known your love and devotion these past 9 years! You truly are a treasure, Sarah, beautiful inside and out and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sarah Cottonsocks, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Sarah Cottonsocks!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana