Dearest Gipsy, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous kitty you are, with that tabby-and-white fur that is so pretty and looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photographs with us. You are adorable in both of them! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You are six years old and live in your family's flat. Your dear person thinks you still look like a young kitten. He/she likes you because you are nice and beautiful. We're glad that you are a house cat and do not go outside. That's much safer for you. Your friend loves to play with you and then cuddle when playtime is over. You sleep on her/his pillow. You two are good friends for each other and love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gipsy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.