Thread: Lovely Levi

Lovely Levi

Name:  14f.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  288.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were adopted into the perfect home for you.
    What a wonderful life, camping, sleeping in a bed and escaping.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Beautiful Levi!

Hi Levi! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Smooth Collie girl you are, Levi, and quite the character! You sure have kept your humans hopping and on their toes over the years with your mischievousness, your antics and energy! But when all is said and done, it's clear your humans wouldn't have you any other way! After all, true love is unconditional! And it's not as though you didn't warn them, that first day at the shelter!

We are so very thankful to your humans for choosing rescue, opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving girl! How lucky they are to have known your love and devoted companionship these many years! And a few shredded shirts? A small price to pay for the joy, love and laughter you've brought to their lives!

All in all, Levi is a majestic old pupper that me and my family love no matter what.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Levi! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, playing with your human sisters, getting into mischief, hehe, napping on the big bed, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Levi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty pals, too!

Gorgeous Levi!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I loved hearing all about Levi's life today and seeing her lovely photos! What a wonderful freind and companion, perfect DOTD!

Lovely Levi, I agree with everything my friends have already said! Reading your story and seeing your photos gives me a huge smile today! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Levi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Loved reading Levi's story. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana