Buddy the Cat is truly a people cat and just a playful guy that wants to be friends. He loves to play with other kittys and the other wildlife in the yard. He is very affectionate and loves company.

I do not know where he came from, Buddy just showed up one day. He was such an affectionate cat from the start that I could not believe he was homeless. But by Christmas time he was here for good. So instead of Buddy the Elf he was Buddy the Cat. He, like most cats, loves boxes - but with a twist. He loves to jump in a box and take bites out of it until it disappears.
Hello, Buddy in Rhode Island! Happy Cat of the Day!

I wonder if you are part of the same family as Bruno, a kitty we just met a few days ago. You are beautiful! I like your shiny black fur, your sweet face, and even your black jelly bean toes!

One day you showed up, and you were so affectionate that your person was surprised to find you homeless. By Christmas, you had a purr-manent home! I would be delighted to pet you because your fur looks so plush and soft! Since I can't, though- I hope your person will pet you for me, and pet any other kitties that would like some affection!

You love boxes, and you "customize" a box by taking bites out of it! You also like playing with other cats and being a people kitty! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Buddy!