Thread: Darling Debbie!

Darling Debbie!

Hi Debbie! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! You are just too darn cute, too precious for words! I smiled from the inside out, the moment I laid eyes on your "sitting pretty" pic! hehe And how sweet is that stylin' jacket! You may be a wee one, but you sure do pack a ton of personality and heart into that wittle frame! We wouldn't except anything less from a Boston Terrier x Yorkshire Terrier x French Bulldog x Jack Russell x Chihuahua! (Confirmed! hehe) In looks and in heart, you couldn't be any more special, perfect just as you are! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you! You're a treasure, and one most deserving Dog of the Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Debbie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Debbie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Debbie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 172
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful combination of breeds you turned out to be.
    I do believe you can say "Hello".
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    What delightful combination of sweet little breeds. I fell in love with Debbie the instant I saw her, far too cute and precious for words! I also, have complete confidence that Debbie can say hello as well! Amazing coat of her own and looks absolutely fabulous in her designer coat, no way she could NOT look like a superstar! Very best DOTD!

​Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Darling Debbie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana