Thread: Buddy the Beautiful Cat!

Buddy the Beautiful Cat!

Buddy the Cat is truly a people cat and just a playful guy that wants to be friends. He loves to play with other kittys and the other wildlife in the yard. He is very affectionate and loves company.

I do not know where he came from, Buddy just showed up one day. He was such an affectionate cat from the start that I could not believe he was homeless. But by Christmas time he was here for good. So instead of Buddy the Elf he was Buddy the Cat. He, like most cats, loves boxes - but with a twist. He loves to jump in a box and take bites out of it until it disappears.
    Hello, Buddy in Rhode Island! Happy Cat of the Day!

I wonder if you are part of the same family as Bruno, a kitty we just met a few days ago. You are beautiful! I like your shiny black fur, your sweet face, and even your black jelly bean toes!

One day you showed up, and you were so affectionate that your person was surprised to find you homeless. By Christmas, you had a purr-manent home! I would be delighted to pet you because your fur looks so plush and soft! Since I can't, though- I hope your person will pet you for me, and pet any other kitties that would like some affection!

You love boxes, and you "customize" a box by taking bites out of it! You also like playing with other cats and being a people kitty! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Buddy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Buddy - we are from the same city. I also grew up in Warwick, Rhode Island So glad you found a wonderful family to spend your life with

Beautiful Buddy!

Hi Buddy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning, sleek and shiny ebony boy you are, sweetheart! The contrast of your sparkling, amber eyes against you coal black coat, simply gorgeous!

How lucky you humans were, to have been chosen to be your furever family! The ultimate Christmas gift, I'd say! And the rest is happy history! Buddy the Elf becomes Buddy the Cat, Buddy the best furkid and loving companion! What a lucky family is yours, Buddy! You're the best, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Buddy! Meeting you today, seeing your precious pics, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, nesting in/eating your boxes, hehe, playing outdoors with kitty and wildlife friends, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Buddy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

What a goofer!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Buddy (formerly known as Buddy the Elf, now Buddy the Cat), you are gorgeous! What a beautiful, sleek, shiny black kitty you are! You have the sweetest face, too, with those lovely big golden eyes. You are so pretty in all those great photographs, and thank you for sharing them with us. How funny you are, working away at that box there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Warwick, RI to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You just showed up one day at your Purrrson-to-be's home. He/she had no idea where you came from, but you settled right in. Right from the start you've been very affectionate, and by Christmas time you were Home for good! You're a very playful guy who wants to be friends with people and other animals. You love to play with other kitties and the other wildlife in the yard. Like many kitties, you love boxes, with your own twist: jumping in the box and taking bites out of it until it disappears. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-13-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Buddy is the most perfectly beautiful, shiny black cat ever!! Like you said, he is so loving he must have peeps somewhere?? Years back we had a very loving, short haired Snow White cat that always came over. We went all over the neiborhood and found out he had a home but hated their yapppy dog. His name just happened to be Buddy too. Maybe he has family issues too.... maybe eh. Anyhow Buddy is the most brilliant COTD, sending love to the Budmeister on his special day!

Dear Buddy, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. You are so sleek and shiny, and your face is adorable.
    After showing up at your soon-to-be forever home, you decided at Christmas time that this was the place to be. What a great gift.
    You fit right in, and you were sociable from the start, with people, kitties and even wildlife. And you loooove boxes, so much so, you munch on them!
    Buddy, you are perfect, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome, shiny black cat you are, Buddy.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana