Thread: Adorable Tuxxie!

Adorable Tuxxie!

My little Tuxxie girl is a miracle kitty because I saved her from under someone's car in the middle of a busy intersection and it is a miracle that she is alive! Tuxxie is not your ordinary kitten, she has a personality that brightens everyone's spirits. She can play, play, play all day 'til she starts panting like a dog! She follows me everywhere I go and paws at the back of my legs as I am walking.

Tuxxie is such a lover! It is routine for her to follow me to bed every night, jump up on the bed, nuzzle her little face in the blanket, and start kneading and licking me. She has a unique white line at the bottom of her back that looks like a line of white paint, the cutest little pink nose, and black markings that look like the lines on the heart monitor machines at the hospital!

Tuxxie is my very first pet...and she found me! She and I were meant to be together and I will love her with all my heart and take the very best care of her until she is no longer with me. She is my best friend and my only daughter ... my "Kitty" daughter.
    Hello, Tuxxie in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely kitty girl you are with your black and white fur! You are dressed for the finest of occasions! I like your sweet kitty face!

How wonderful that your person was able to rescue you from beneath a car - in an intersection! That must have been scary for both of you! You follow your person everywhere, especially at bedtime

You are a very busy kitty, playing and having fun! You can brighten a person's spirits just by being yourself! You are a cuddler when it is time for sleep- giving kisses and nuzzles. Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to pretty Tuxxie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Tuxxie, what an absolutely adorable tuxedo kitten you are. You look so soft and fuzzy, and your markings are exquisite.
    You are indeed a miracle kitty, being rescued from under a car at a busy intersection. There's no question about it, this was meant to be, and you two are bonded forever.
    You are perfect for somebody who never had a pet before. You are affectionate, playful and at night, you snuggle up with your person.
    Tuxxie, you are special in every way, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Tuxxie, what a precious kitten you are! You are just the cutest little thing with that Tuxedo fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet, sweet face with the cute little pink nose and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great pictures with us! You are adorable in every one of them, so alert and fascinated by the world out there. And what an interesting design on your back there, with that white stripe going across it! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Orlando to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You are a miracle kitty, whom your dear Purrrson saved from under a car in a busy intersection! You are his/her first pet, and you two were clearly meant to be together. You are such a lover, making her/him smile with all your energy and antics. You play, play, play all day, and you follow him/her around everywhere. Then at night you jump on the bed, nuzzle your little face in the blanket, and start kneading and licking her/him. You two love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tuxxie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-12-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Tuxxie is the most adorable, sweet, unique and darling little pixie sprite! Seeing her darling self made my whole day, just a perfect and spectacular COTD!

Adorable Tuxxie!

Hi Tuxxie! Happy Cat of the Day!

Be still my heart! I swooned at the very sight of your adorable, beautiful, most precious self!

Speaking of hearts...mine skipped a beat, learning how you and your mommy found your way to one another! Talk about fate having its way!!! No doubt you and your mom were destined to be as one~ We are SO grateful to your mommy for saving you from certain death that fateful day, and in return, you sealed the deal, choosing her to be your very own! Talk about a heavenly match! Your mommy couldn't have hoped for a sweeter, more loving furkid than you, Tuxxie! And to think you are her first!!!

Tuxxie is my very first pet...and she found me! She and I were meant to be together and I will love her with all my heart and take the very best care of her until she is no longer with me. She is my best friend and my only daughter ... my "Kitty" daughter.
    How lucky your mommy is, having a fur daughter, a best friend, a lover girl in you, sweetheart! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Tuxxie! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day, sweetheart...cuddling with your human in the big bed, licking and kneading on her, nuzzling in your blankie, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tuxxie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

An amazing story of a remarkable rescue.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Tuxxie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    P.s. Tuxxie was without question, the most adorable kitten ever. Just looked at her photos again, SO happy you saved her and now she has a forever home. Well done, excellent peeps.