Hi Anton in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my! What an adorable, most painfully precious Terrier x Maltese x Cocker boy you are; utterly irresistible! Those soft, soulful brown eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! As your human says, your Cocker side is on full display in your looks, but the best of all your breeds shines through in your playfulness, your sweet and loving personality, your cuteness quotient!

How very lucky your young human is, having a best furry friend as sweet and loving, as special as you! And I have no doubt you love your family members back every bit as much! And how neat that your sister Biene remained in your extended family! Bet you two have blast on those visits!

What a pawsome addition to the pack you are, Anton! Your family is in for a ton of fun over the years to come, the lot of you sharing so many happy times, making memories to last a lifetime! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Anton, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO adorable!!!