Thread: Ravishing Rafiki Seta

Ravishing Rafiki Seta

Dearest Rafiki Seta, what a fine-looking guy you are! You are such a beautiful Siamese kitty, with your soft-looking fur and your sweet face with those lovely big blue Siamese eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in them both! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Woodland, MI to pet you, and pet your bonded-brother kitty Paka too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! A woman found you two kitties in her garage and took you to the county shelter. They didn't have room and transferred you to another county's shelter. A rescue group called RARE rescued you and put you on Petfinder, and that's where your dear Purrrson-to-be found you. He/she originally wanted just one cat but was told you are a bonded pair and had to be adopted together. She/he adopted you both, and you've been HOME ever since!

You are a rather stand-offish creature, but your beautiful blue eyes captured his/her soul. You have helped comfort her and fill the hole in her heart from her grief over the loss of her beloved Neko de Chi-Ninja a year ago. She hopes one day to be able to pick you up without having to trap you first! Sweet Paka has a wonderful story too, and I hope we'll meet him here one day soon. You and he and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rafiki Seta, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and dear Paka and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Neko de Chi-Ninja Angel and the other Angels are all rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge with you!

Last edited by phesina; 06-11-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Rafiki Seta in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Meezer kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your light blue eyes! I'm sorry that you have a hard time receiving pats and snuggles, and I hope you will adjust in time to being loved on. You are very beautiful and your fur looks so soft!

You and Paka have helped your person to adjust after losing Neko, by giving your special love and companionship You are loved kitties, and you are a special pair! I hope both of you and your person are having a lovely day of celebration, full of fun - and maybe some lovies - and maybe a kitty treat or two! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Rafiki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ravishing Rafiki Seta!

Hi Rafiki Seta! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your dear brother Paka, too!

What a ravishing Meezer boy you are indeed, Rafiki Seta! Your plush coat and coloring are gorgeous, and oh, those sparkling blue eyes are meezmering, soul trapping for sure! It's easy to see how handily you won over your human's heart, and what a heaven sent blessing you turned out to be, bringing such comfort to your mommy/daddy, helping to heal her/his heart after the passing of your beloved predecessor, Neko de Chi-Ninja! And special thanks to her/him for keeping you and brother Paka, a bonded pair, together! So happy for you two, and for your pawrent! Double the love!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Paka are both enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, cuddling with your human (and each other), being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you precious Rafiki Seta, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Paka, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Rafiki Seta, what a handsome Siamese boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those pretty blue eyes.
    I'm glad that you got adopted with your bestie Paka. You helped your person heal after they lost their beloved Neko de Chi-Ninja.
    You still are stand-offish, and I hope, with time, that you will allow your person to pick you up and love on you.
    No matter what though, you are loved, cherished and safe in your forever home.
    Rafiki Seta, you are a special kitty, and I wish you, Paka and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Rafiki Seta is a looker alright, supermodel Meezer. Brutal that he won't cough up a cuddle yet 😫 That's gotta hurt big time, I'm sure he'll soften up over time 😎 Cats are freaky, Lily wouldn't come downstairs for 2 days, husband figured out that she was scared of the helium balloons people gave us. He put them in the basement this morning and she is SO fine now. I thought she might be ill. Nope, just afraid. I am so glad we are celebrating your magnificent cat, Rafiki Seta. Excellent and beautiful COTD!

Rafiki Seta is a very handsome Meezer.

Felicia was stand-offish too, but she
    improved, as I'm sure Rafiki will too.

Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana