Thread: Truly Terrific!

Truly Terrific!

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  9.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are "Truly" smart and beautiful.
    I bet you earned a lot of ribbons.
    Sounds like you enjoy retirement as much as I do,
    Celebrate your special day

Truly Gorgeous!

Hi Truly! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, smart, stylin', sweet as sugar Pom girl you are! 16 years young? Hah! You're only now hitting your stride, enjoying life to the max, turning heads and making friends wherever you go!

I SO enjoyed reading your backstory, Truly, learning of your amazing transformation from hardworking show dog to beloved family pup! (OK. Those first couple of pool encounters a bit scary!
    ) And while I have no doubt you wowed the judges in your former life, lighting up the showring by your stunning good looks and charm, it does my heart good, knowing that you're finally living a life of leisure, that carefree, fun and love filled life you so richly deserve! You even learned to swim, navigate the stairs and enjoy those long, leisurely walks! What a transformation, indeed!

How blessed your humans are, having a furkid, a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, beautiful in body and heart, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Truly! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...napping in your pup tent, taking a walk around the neighborhood in one of your fetching outfits, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Truly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Super star poster pup!!! How special are you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    A more charming and lovely diva has never been born, Truly is a perfect original. Her name reminds me of Truly Scrumptious in Chitty Chittty Bang Bang. Anyhow, please forward a cuddle and best wishes to Truly on this special occasion.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Truly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Truly

Congrats Truly! You are adorable and I can imagine how much you are loved by your family!
    I hope you get all of the love and affection you can get! (Although the maybe no letting from children who don't know you )
    Have a sweet day Truly! And every day after!

A truly adorable dog.