Thread: Sensational Tsega!

Sensational Tsega!

Dearest Tsega, what a beauty you are, a Gift from God indeed! You're a gorgeous silver-spotted Bengal kitty with that striking multi-colored fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are absolutely stunning in every one of them, so happy and relaxed. And how nice to see you cuddling with your equally stunning brother Orion in the one! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to London to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You came into your dear Purrrson's life in 2009, at a time he/she desperately needed a friend. You connected thanks to your breeder's web site, and you adopted each other. You two are a classic example raising the question "Who adopted who?" You rescued each other and have built a beautiful, loving relationship together.

Now you are a big soppy boy, a wonderful pet, and you make your dear Purrrson smile with your energy and antics. You have that Bengal natural curiosity for water and love to play in it, often getting soaked. You are very affectionate and love your cuddles. You only purr during your 'sucky' time, when you suck and pad a soft blanket while your dear Purrrson strokes you. How nice that you have your brother Orion with you, too! You two are house cats during the week but get to go outdoors on weekends. You and he and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tsega, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Orion and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Tsega, what a handsome Bengal boy you are. You look so sleek and silky soft, and your beautifully marked face is so sweet.
    Your pictures bring out your beauty. No one could ever tell that you were the runt.
    Your story is so wonderful and life-affirming. You came along when your person was in a very dark place. You brought light, love and laughter with you. It doesn't get any better than that.
    Tsega, you are precious and truly sensational, and I wish you, Orion and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Greetings, Super Sonic Tsegal in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a purrect way to end the day, seeing your pawsitively precious, stunning silver spotted Bengal self up on my Cat of the Day page; reading your human's love filled tribute, and seeing your gorgeous, heart-melting photos!

I can't even BEGIN to imagine how a kitty as beautiful as you was passed over! Well, to all of those who passed you over, let me just say their loss is your human's great gain, for you truly were heaven sent, assigned a very important job: to comfort you human, help heal her/his heart and put the joy back into her/his life! And how perfectly named you are, Tsegal, for you truly were heaven sent, a gift from God!

Tsega is truly a gift from God. My life was very bleak before this wonderful little kitten came into my life and I've never looked back since
    How very blessed your human is, having a best friend, a comforter and healer, and source of never ending joy, love and laughter in you! You truly are one in a million, Tsegal, heaven sent, a LIFE SAVER, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Before my boys came into my life, I was heading for the gutter. Now I have a reason to live, a reason to want to go home after work and a reason to get up in the morning.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you (and Orion!) hold in your human's heart, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...scampering in your garden, playing under the sprinkler, hehe; cuddling with dear Orion and your human; being loved and pampered to pieces...treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Tsegal, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your beautiful brother Orion, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Sensational Tsega!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sensational Tsega!

Tsega you are one lucky cat to have a cool brother and a wonderful adopted family doing as you please. You are a very special cat to make your family whole.
    Bengal cats fill an empty void in a person's life and giving someone lots of love. My sister and I were lucky to get to free Bengal kittens rom a breeder friend
    after we lost our parents in such a short time. Bengals keep you on your toes and make you happy. Congrats ob being CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Blog Entries
    So glad Tsega is in your life now. I'm so happy for you, excellent cat eh. Oh I could go on for decades about Tsegas beauty and all but .... naturally you are well aware. Excellent freakin cat, please forward cuddles to Tsega and Orion for me. Brilliant cats, be well! 👍🏿❤️😻

Hello, gorgeous Tsega and Orion! Happy Cat(s) of the Day!

What beautiful kitties you are! Tsega's fur is silver and Orion's is golden, and you both have purr-fect spots and stripes!

Tsega, you came to your person at the right time, bringing laughter and love with you just by being yourself! You both go outdoors on the weekend, when you go to visit your grand-paw-rents. Tsega, you sometimes climb up high and then call for help to get down! You must bring many smiles to your people with your energy and adventures! Best of all, you are greatly loved kitties!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Tsega and Orion!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678