Thread: Brave, beautiful Bruno!

Brave, beautiful Bruno!

Bruno was a homeless kitty who showed up one day. He is about five years old now, best we can tell. He was very afraid but loved all the food I gave him every morning. He may have been abused and had various injuries from fending off other animals. After many months he would linger longer and longer aftet his meal. He became more trusting.

Finally he decided to adopt me and after his visit to the vet to fix his wounds and a bad tooth he has never left the yard. He is now a very big and happy cat. He loves to jump up on the sink and have his head bathed with water as he drinks from my hand. Now he romps and plays in the yard even without a toy. He has made an amazing transformation.

Oh and he loves to nap on the bed when he is not sitting in his chair in the back yard as the king of his domain! He even rolls on his back to show his belly, especially after a cat nip treat, I love him!
    Hello, Bruno in Rhode Island! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are, dressed in your tuxedo! Your black fur looks so shiny, and your white fur looks smooth and soft! Beautiful! I would like to pet you, or give you a big hug, or even a tummy rub if you like them! Since I can't, though- I hope your person will give you some for me!

You were apprehensive at first, but you chose a yard where you were fed each morning. You then decided to adopt your person, who took you to the doctor for care. Now you are a big and happy cat! You keep a close eye on all that is happening in your yard- I imagine you see birds, squirrels and all sorts of interesting things! Then you come for a drink of water from your person's hand (!) or to take a nap on the big bed. You enjoy a treat of catnip every now and then! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day, most handsome Bruno!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 06-08-2018 at 04:39 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Bruno, what a good-looking fellow you are! You are so handsome with that thick, shiny, soft-looking Tuxedo-colored fur and that sweet face with the long, LOOONG white whiskers that start out black, and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are absolutely gorgeous in every one of them, and you look so comfortable and regal there around your domain! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Warwick, RI to pet you, and rub that tummy you roll over to display (only if you want it rubbed, of course). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub it your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful, heartwarming story you have to tell! You were homeless and showed up one day. You were afraid to come close to the Purrrson, but you loved the food she/he put out for you each day. As time went on, you lingered longer and longer after meals and became more trusting. Finally you decided to adopt your new Purrrson! After a vet visit and some repairs, you moved in, and since then, you've never left the yard. You are now a very big and very happy cat! You love getting a drink of water from your dear Purrrson's hand as you get your head bathed. You love to romp and play in the yard and nap on the bed. You roll on your back and show off your belly in appreciation of a catnip treat. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bruno, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Brave Beautiful Bruno!

Hi Bruno! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Bruno! Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear! And what a very special homecoming story your mommy/daddy has shared with us today! Talk about a rags to riches story!

We are so thankful to your human for patiently waiting for you to learn to trust her/him, to realize that with her/him is where you belonged! And after a bit of coaxing (read: a whole lot of yummy meals), you finally took the plunge, adopting her/him to be your very own, and the rest is happy history! Talk about a transformation!

How lucky your mom/dad is, having been so serendipitously blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You truly are a treasure, Bruno, on in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day, celebration, sweetheart...romping and playing in your backyard, sitting on your throne, surveying your kittydom; imbibing in some catnip treats and receiving tons of belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Bruno, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

I'm King of the World!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Bruno, what an absolutely handsome tuxedo boy you are. Your plush coat with that impeccable white shirt looks so soft, and your face with those long whiskers is so sweet.
    You definitely picked the right house. Even though it took a little time to gain your trust, you finally decided that it was ok. After all of your health issues were taken care off, you turned into a stately and beautiful cat.
    You are happy and playful, romping in the yard. And for a catnip treat, you even present your belly.
    Bruno, you are amazing and wonderful, and I wish you and your family a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Bruno is the King! So glad that he adopted you all, clearly he has very good taste 😸 As well as being incredibly handsome of course! Bruno is the very best COTD ever!!

What a handsome Tuxedo boy you are, Bruno,

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana