Thread: Precious Pinde

Precious Pinde

Name:  08.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  517.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so lucky to have found someone who will take good care of you.
    Sounds like you get a variety of food, play time and especially LOVE.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Pindle!

Hi Pinde in Denmark! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, most precious African Pygmy Hedgehog you are, sweetheart! Endless thanks to your dear human for opening up her/his home and heart to a Hedgie in need, providing him with the happy, carefree, love filled life he always deserved.
    How well your human's compassion has been rewarded, having a gentle and loving best friend in you, sweetheart!

Considering the neglect you suffered at your other home, the lack of human interaction, your shyness is more than understandable. But I have no doubt that with time, slowly but surely, you will learn to trust again, to not only welcome your human's touch, those cuddles, but covet them. Time, patience and unconditional love can truly work wonders! For now, enjoy every minute of every carefree, love filled day with your devoted human, playing to your heart's content, chowing down on all of those yummy foods, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches story with us, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Lots of love to you, brave, beautiful Pindle, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I have no doubt that Pinde will thrive with flying colours in your very compassionate and loving hands! Pinde is desperately cute and an outstanding POTD!

Congratulations, Precious Pinde, on being POTD! You are just too cute for words! Your human parent is a wonderful person to have adopted you, researched how to give you the best care/nutrition and works to continue to make you more trusting. We have adopted MANY small pets that have been left alone (by a neglectful previous owner) and are very shy/nervous ... Those type of pets have a special place in my heart, too. Sending best wishes and to dear Pinde and his loving human parent! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

A special greeting to precious Pinde and the wonderful human who adopted him!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana