Thread: Darling Baby Felicia!

Darling Baby Felicia!

Dearest Felicia, what a precious, adorable child you are! You are so cute with that fluffy Dilute Tortoiseshell fur that looks so soft, and that sweet, sweet face with the cute little dark nose and those lovely big kitten-blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great pictures with us. You are absolutely precious in them both! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way across the ocean to Sweden to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very young, so lively and playful. You and your dear person are already great friends, and you love attention. You make him/her smile with all your energy and antics. When she/he is asleep, you jump right up onto his/her head or even face! You already know a good trick: When the fridge door is open, you know just where to jump to grab hold of the ham package! You enjoy chasing a bit of crumpled paper on a string and the laser light and your small ball with bells. You sometimes get inside your dear person's shirt to snuggle and fall asleep. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling little Felicia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Felicia, what a precious dilute tortie you are. Your beautiful coat looks so soft, and your face is too adorable with those baby blue eyes.
    As a typical kitten, you don't like to be by yourself, you play hard and then you sleep hard, even falling asleep sitting up. The laundry basket and your human's shirt and head are great places to nap.
    You are already learning some tricks, like fetching the ham from the refrigerator. I'm sure you will discover that there's more than ham in there!
    And you have some favorite games, like chasing a paper ball on a string or a laser pointer.
    Felicia, you are absolutely adorable, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Felicia is so cute and delightful! Cherish every moment, they grow up quick 😻💕 Felicia is a perfect and lovely kitten.

My kitten Felicia is just a few weeks old. She is special because she always falls asleep sitting up and she is lovley to snuggle with. And when I'm asleep she always climbs up and lies down on my head, and sometimes even my face, so sweet!

She is very lively and playful, but when she is tired so she usually like to sleep in the laundry basket or in my bed. I taught her how to get ham in the fridge, if I open the fridge she jumps up (sometimes with help) and take hold of the ham package. it is the only trick she usually does. She likes it when I have crumpled a piece paper and tied it on a string so she can chase it, but she also like the laser pointer I have and a small ball with bells inside. She does not like being alone for very long, but mostly want to play and receive attention towards her in any way, yes she also like when she get inside imy shirt where it usually is warm, and snuggles there and falls asleep.
    Hello, Felicia in Sweden! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable kitten you are! I like your fur, which looks so fluffy and soft to pet! I also like your sweet face and your heart-shaped nose!

You are a very playful kitty- playing with your ball, a crumpled piece of paper and the laser dot! You have learned how to find ham in the refrigerator, good girl! You have also found good places to take a nap, such as the laundry basket and inside your person's shirt. You are snuggly and affectionate with your person! How wonderful!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to darling kitten Felicia!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Felicia!

Greetings, Felicia in Sweden! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh, be still my heart!!! What a beautiful, most precious baby girl you are, and we can only imagine how much more beautiful you'll be all grown up! One thing is for sure, you're already as beautiful on the inside as can be, the ultimate cuddler and snuggler, a true mama's girl! How lucky your mommy is, having a furkid as beautiful, as playful, as devoted and loving as you, Felicia! You're pure purrfection, inside and out!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Meeting you tonight, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your belled ball and chasing that laser light, helping yourself to a bit of ham, right out of the fridge, hehe, snuggling in your mommy's shirt, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Felicia, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Dilute Tortie you are, precious Felicia. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana