Thread: Sweet Slushy

Sweet Slushy

Dear Slushy, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your coat looks so soft and shiny, and your face with those big green eyes is so sweet.
    Even though you are a senior cat, you don't look your age at all.
    Staying busy is keeping you young, and young at heart. You love to cuddle with your dad, and you play fetch, putting the lab to shame.
    Your most important job, though, is to defend house and home. Nobody will get by you unnoticed.
    I would definitely feel safe around you.
    Slushy, you are not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well, and I wish you, your doggie sibling and your dad a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Special Slushy!

Slushy is a pretty unique animal. She definitely has her independent streak and wants to be alone. Also on the other hand she will be a defender of her home! She will watch out the window and keep an eye on anyone who comes near and not run and hide if someone come to the door - no one enters without her supervision.

When she was a kitten we started playing fetch, She would chase after the small fuzzy balls i would throw, and she would bring them right back to me to throw again. Heck, even my black lab doesn't do that!

When I come home, she is there waiting for me sitting on the chair, I think she may hear the truck pull up or the steps on the porch.

She loves on me at night, by sleeping on my back, and just being one on one with her daddy.

She is my special baby ... as well as my burglar alarm, and someone I can play catch with. She's my Slushy!
    Hello, pretty black and white kitty Slushy! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are not far from me, just across the state line in Indiana (I'm west of Chicago ) It's a lovely day and I hope you are enjoying the sunshine from your window!

You keep an eye on anyone who comes to the door, and sit on a chair to wait for your favorite person to arrive! You sleep with, and love on your dad at night! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to cutie Slushy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Slushy, you are adorable! What a gorgeous Tuxedo lady you are! Your black and white fur looks so soft and has such unusual markings, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big yellow-green eyes. You are adorable and so comfortable in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Hammond, IN to pet you, and pet your doggie pal too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are independent and defend your home, making sure that visitors pass your inspection before they are allowed in. You started playing fetch-and-retrieve with small fuzzy balls your dear Dad would throw when you were a kitten. You've been doing it ever since, and even your black lab pal won't do that! You welcome Dad when he comes home, sitting on your chair waiting for him. Then at night you love on him, sleeping on his back. You and he and your black lab pal all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Slushy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and black lab pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Slushy is clearly unique and fabulously striking! Such a photogenic pussycat! May all of Slushy's dreams come true 😸😻

Slushy the Defender!!!

Hi Slushy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a gorgeous Tuxie girl you are, Slushy! Hard to believe you're 14 years young! You look like a kid!

It's always a special treat when we hear from a daddy, and that is one proud papa you've got there, Slushy, and deservedly so! What a lucky daddy he is, having you as his fearless defender and sentinel, keeper of the gate! You may not be a big fan of the "one on one," but there's no doubting your unconditional love and unwavering devotion to your daddy! How very lucky he is, having a loyal and loving best furry friend, a protector and defender, a full fledged family member in you! You're just as special as they come, Slushy, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been the perfect ending to my long, tiring day! Hope you'r enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud papa, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Slushy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your Labbie sib, too!

On the job!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a lovely Tuxedo lady you are sweet Slushy. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana