Thread: Beautiful Belle

Beautiful Belle

Dear Belle, what a beautiful girl you are. I'm just awestruck over your unusual coat: the copper color and the stripes are breathtaking, as is your sweet face with those mesmerizing green eyes.
    I'm glad that the little extra weight is not in the way of you enjoying yourself. You have a lot of fun playfighting with Sophie and chasing the laser pointer. And you are wearing that great shirt, which is very flattering for your figure.
    You also like to cuddle with your mom, but for a good rub almost anyone will do.
    Belle, you are an absolutely stunning kitty, and I wish you, Sophie and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Belle!

Hi Belle! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and early happy 13th birthday wishes to you as well! No doubt you'll be partying hearty on your big day, showered with tons of toys and treats, all the love your heart can hold, and deservedly so!

What a gorgeous, classic Tabby girl you are, Belle! Your photo spread is totally squee worthy! hehe Love that shot of you in your stylin' team gear! hehe And at (almost) 13 years young, still living and loving life to the max!!! How lucky your dear mommy and sister Sophie are, having a sweet and loving furkid, a fun loving furry sibing in you! You and Sophie may have started off on the wrong paw, but that pic of you and she cuddling tells us all we need to know about the very special bond you and she share...best buds for life! And talking about best buds! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best furkid, a loyal and loving best furry friend in you! You truly are the best of the best, Belle, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for pawing off a note to us, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect ending to my long day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration...chasing that elusive laser light, cuddling with your human, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Belle, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Sophie, too!

Stylin!!!

Best buds!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Belle, what a stunning lady you are! You are absolutely beautiful with that long, thick brown black and white Tabby fur that turns some copper in summer and looks so very soft. And what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOONG white whiskers and the lovely big golden eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so pretty in all of them, and you and your dear sissy Sophie cuddled up together are PURRRFECT! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Newfoundland to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your dear Meowmie smile with all your antics. You put on extra weight after you got fixed, but you're working on that, play-fighting with Sophie and chasing the laser light. You didn't like Sophie at first, only hissing at her rather than speaking, but you got past that and now you two are the best of friends! You love her so much and would be very lonely without her. You love cuddling with Meowmie and getting a good rubbing from her (or from just about anyone). Your thirteenth birthday is coming soon. We are sending best wishes to you (a teenager then!), that it is full of treats and toys and fun and love.You and your dear Sophie and Meowmie love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Belle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Sophie and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Belle sure is a beauty! Pretty sure she has high self esteem because, well she's great and knows it. Brilliant, exquisite COTD! Go Belle 😺 😻 👍🏿

What a beautiful tabby you are, Belle. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana