Thread: Charming Chloe

Charming Chloe

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  14.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful color you are.
    So sweet that you take care of your little buddy
    and make sure she doesn't get lost.
    Celebrate your special day.

Cutie Chloe!

Hi Chloe! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious, wee fluff ball you are, Chloe, almost too cute to be real! And how gorgeous is your blue tortoiseshell coloring! I know you'd rather be playing than snuggling, but oh, what I wouldn't give to hold you and pet that soft, fluffy coat, stroke those velvety lop ears! But your beauty not withstanding, it's your big heart that makes you so extra special! My heart melted, reading how lovingly you watch over and care for your sight challenged bunny sister, Zelda! Beautiful, playful, with a heart of gold! Bunnies don't come any more special than you, Chloe! No wonder your human loves you so very much! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Chloe! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...burrowing through your tunnel, romping in the garden with Zelda and munching on yummy bunny treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love and wee kisses to you, precious Chloe, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Zelda, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Chloe is perfection! No wonder you love this bunny 🌹

What a beautiful bunny you are, Chloe.
    How sweet of you to look after Zelda,
    Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Chloe, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! We're so glad you were saved from the 4H Club because many, many rabbits are not treated well in that club. Sending best wishes to you and Zelda for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! It's best for you and Zelda to stay inside your family's home where it is SAFE! P.S. Beware of predators and poisons outside! Bug spray and weed spray can be fatal! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello, charming Chloe! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11
    I know you'd rather be playing than snuggling, but oh, what I wouldn't give to hold you and pet that soft, fluffy coat, stroke those velvety lop ears!
    That goes for me, too! I would like to give a cuddle (or two or 50), but you are busy playing! What a lovely blue tortoise shell bunny you are, Chloe! Your lop ears are perfect and your fur looks very soft to pat!

I smiled when I read about how you are a companion bunny to Zelda, looking after her in your sweet way! I hope you are having a very fun day of playing, maybe spending time in the garden, or munching on a delicious treat! Happy Pet of the Day to cutie Chloe!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678