Thread: Maya passed the Bridge yesterday

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    Thank you all very much!
    With only Inka & Snoopy left, our house seems a "bit quiet"....... some catbeds are empty and there are far to much cat boxer (toilet)

Is it weird of me that I still cannot store Maya's & Zazou's stuff... ?
    I didn't change anything after Willa passed away. It would have been too heart-breaking, and the other kitties put everything to good use.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    I didn't change anything after Willa passed away. It would have been too heart-breaking, and the other kitties put everything to good use.
    A few hours after Maya's passing, I saw Inka jump in Maya's favorite catbed.
    Since then, She is in/on it all the time.....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Blog Entries
    So sorry that Maya passed, I know you have been through a lot. I can't change anything after one of my cats pass. I just clean and, don't judge me..... go to a shelter in no more than two or 3 days and adopt a homeless cat. My husband and I have felt that helps tremendously to move on. One can grieve and also heal simultaneously. Not for everyone one absolutely, for 30 yrs. it's helped us to cope. The pain is still very hard and my heart goes out to you, please lean on all of Pet talkers because we will support you no matter what. ❤️

I am sorry about Maya.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018