Thread: Maya passed the Bridge yesterday

Maya passed the Bridge yesterday

Yesterday was once more one of the hardest days ever.
    My darling Maya let us know that she was ready to join sweetheart Zazou , at the other side of the Bridge.
    The ride to the vet's office, only 5km away, was so much heartbreaking.....;
    Normally she doesn't mind to be in a car.
    But this time she screamed loudly at least 8 times during the ride.... !
    Was it because she was in pain, or did she realize what was about to happen with her??
    We will never know, but we surely will remember that sound that went through the bone...

Dearest Maya, you came to live with us after our first treasure Sydney went over the bridge.
    You were such a fantastic and caring mother to our 3 other cats who joined our family later than you!
    You invited them to your catbed and liked them untill they felt that they were also welcome here!
    You kind of let them feel that you loved them, and that it was completely safe to live here with us!
    I am very sure that your our dear Zazou was already waiting at the other side of the Bridge, ready to overload you with lots of cat-licks, and also ready to show you around there, showing you the cosiest places to be!
    Our beloved Sydney was there too for you! It makes me happy that you finally got to meet him too!
    Please tell him we and Zazou that we miss them both so very much......

Rest in peace sweetheart....!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh, Maya, we know your pain is over, but now your family is so sad. Please send your momma some comforting purrs in her dreams, so she know you and Zaxou are happy and reunited, okay?

Your colorful coat and dear heart will be much missed on this ol' dirtball, as Phred used to call it. Oh - and go see him, okay? I am sure he will recognize you, and have treats in his pocket for you.
    I've Been Frosted

Rest in peace sweet angel Maya.

Lut I know how it feels to send a precious furbaby to the Bridge, but to send two so close together - it's beyond heartbreaking.

I wish you and Bernard and Snoopy and Inka days of hugs and cuddles and comfort.

You will see your babies again, One Fine Day.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Maya, you were an incredibly brave girl until the end. You let your beloved family know that the time had come to say good bye. You didn't mean to leave so soon after Zazou.
    Now you are reunited with her, and with Sydney.
    One day, you will rejoice with your whole family to be together forever.
    Lut, there are no words for the sadness of losing two furbabies.
    You and your family are in my thoughts. Take care of yourself!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Sure hope your heart heals soon. I think that when that time comes, that ride is so painful. Well, I find it sure doesn't get any easier. Wish I had a magic wand to make your heart lighter. So very sorry for your loss. I tell myself that I must respect the circle of life....that's what I tell myself in these agonizing times. All the very best to you.

Dearest Lut, I am so very sorry for your loss. How especially heartbreaking for you, so soon after losing Zazou. My deepest sympathy to you and Bernard and Inka and Snoopy.

Maya is with Zazou and Sydney now, glorious Angels all. They are watching over you all and sending down their love.

Rest in peace, dearest Maya. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your dear family members to reassure them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler, and Poppy Angel too
    Last edited by phesina; 06-03-2018 at 04:27 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

so sorry for your loss
    Hi all cat lovers have a nice day. chack out my meassge Board at
    http://orangeangelcat.proboards22.com/index.cgi

I am so sorry to hear about Maya.
    Just know she is now at peace and happy and healthy at the bridge waiting for "one fine day".

RIP Sweet Maya
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thank you all very much!
    With only Inka & Snoopy left, our house seems a "bit quiet"....... some catbeds are empty and there are far to much cat boxer (toilet)

Is it weird of me that I still cannot store Maya's & Zazou's stuff... ?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post

Not all all. When it is time, you will know, and until then, it is fine to have them around.

Sending hugs still, dear Lut!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    Thank you all very much!
    With only Inka & Snoopy left, our house seems a "bit quiet"....... some catbeds are empty and there are far to much cat boxer (toilet)

I didn't change anything after Willa passed away. It would have been too heart-breaking, and the other kitties put everything to good use.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    I didn't change anything after Willa passed away. It would have been too heart-breaking, and the other kitties put everything to good use.
    A few hours after Maya's passing, I saw Inka jump in Maya's favorite catbed.
    Since then, She is in/on it all the time.....

Blog Entries
    So sorry that Maya passed, I know you have been through a lot. I can't change anything after one of my cats pass. I just clean and, don't judge me..... go to a shelter in no more than two or 3 days and adopt a homeless cat. My husband and I have felt that helps tremendously to move on. One can grieve and also heal simultaneously. Not for everyone one absolutely, for 30 yrs. it's helped us to cope. The pain is still very hard and my heart goes out to you, please lean on all of Pet talkers because we will support you no matter what. ❤️

I am sorry about Maya.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018