Thread: Darling Baby Bebe!

Threaded View

Darling Baby Bebe!

Dearest Bebe, what an utterly adorable baby Meezer girl you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy Seal-Point fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the big blue eyes. Thank you for posting all those great photos! You are absolutely precious in every one of them. So funny seeing you with your blurry-feet bunny-kick! And so sweet to see you on Cat Daddy's shoulder in that last one, as you show him who's boss. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Abilene, TX to pet you, and pet your two big sisters and two big brothers, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meow-mee Kelly and Cat Daddy Mike will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You were born to your feral mama way out in the country. We're so glad that your aunties, Renee and Racheal, were able to pick you up one day (you're a very smart little girl, of course!!), and they found your Meow-mee Kelly for you. Now you are Home with Meow-mee and Cat Daddy and your kitty housemates, and you are doing just great! Meow-mee bought you special kitten food, but you told her you like the big kids' food much better. You are so cute in that next-to-last photo, resting up and recovering after your big move! You and your dear Meow-mee and Cat Daddy and big sisters and big brothers all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Bebe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meow-mee and Cat Daddy and big sisters and big brothers and Renee and Racheal are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-01-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery