Thread: Beautiful Buttons!

Beautiful Buttons!

Dearest Buttons, what a gorgeous, handsome fellow you are! That long black and white fur is downright luxurious and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose, the long, LOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. In that one of you on your back, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over the ocean to London to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your small, chubby sister cat Luna and rub her tummy (only if she wants it rubbed, of course) too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both and rub any proper tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are king of the garden, a very chill cat but tough when you need to be. You love the outdoors and love climbing to high places and roofs. You love the sun but not the rain! You are a very good, loving big brother to your little sister cat Luna, looking after her and taking care of her, keeping her safe from any mean cats. What a cute, fluffy cat you are, with such a very big heart. You and dear Luna and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buttons, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Luna and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Buttons, what a handsome boy you are. Your luxurious coat looks so soft, and your face is so adorable with that pink nose, and those mesmerizing green eyes.
    As king of the garden, you keep your cool, and you ignore those pesky neighborhood cats. Under all that toughness though, there is a kind-hearted and sweet kitty. You keep your little sister safe, and you like the sun, as the rain turns you into a soggy kitty.
    Buttons, you are a wonderful and loving boy, and I wish you, Luna and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hi Buttons in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a big, beautiful, hunky handsome long haired boy you are, a gentle giant with a heart of gold, but strong and tough when the need arises! And oh yeah, cute as a button to boot!

What a good "big brother" you are to dear sister Luna, protecting her from those mean intruders, loving on her so sweetly, keeping her safe! What a guy! How lucky your human and sister Luna are, having a loyal and loving furkid, a best friend and protector in you, Buttons! You're the best, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you tonight, reading your human's heartwarming backstory and seeing all of those utterly squee worthy photos, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing King of the Garden, enjoying the sunshine and scaling new heights; making mischief with sister Luna and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Buttons, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Luna, too!

That fluffy belly!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buttons is a black and white boy cat who is the king of the garden. He is king, as any pesky cats that come to him, he always just carries on with his day. He is a very chill cat but can be tough when he needs to be.

He has a little pink button nose and long clean white fur. He loves the outdoors and loves to climb o high places and onto roofs. However, while he may love the sun he hates the rain as he becomes a soggy kitty if he stays out there for too long. He has a small, chubby sister cat named Luna, and although he has been here for a lot longer that she has, he still manages to look after her and take care of her, keeping her safe from any mean cats. He is a cute, fluffy cat with a very big heart.
    Hello, beautiful Buttons in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are with your fluffy, black and white coat and your plush tail! I would love to pet your fur, or just watch you as you carry on with your day!

You are a busy kitty, going outdoors, climbing to high places! You enjoy the sunshine but get wet if you stay out in the rain too long. You look after your sister-kitty Luna and keep her safe from any meanies out there! You have a very big heart!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Buttons, and love to Luna too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Sending boatloads of love to King Buttons! Excellent, most divine COTD! 😻😺

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful, longhaired Buttens!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana