Thread: Darling Baby Bebe!

Darling Baby Bebe!

Dearest Bebe, what an utterly adorable baby Meezer girl you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy Seal-Point fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the big blue eyes. Thank you for posting all those great photos! You are absolutely precious in every one of them. So funny seeing you with your blurry-feet bunny-kick! And so sweet to see you on Cat Daddy's shoulder in that last one, as you show him who's boss. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Abilene, TX to pet you, and pet your two big sisters and two big brothers, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meow-mee Kelly and Cat Daddy Mike will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You were born to your feral mama way out in the country. We're so glad that your aunties, Renee and Racheal, were able to pick you up one day (you're a very smart little girl, of course!!), and they found your Meow-mee Kelly for you. Now you are Home with Meow-mee and Cat Daddy and your kitty housemates, and you are doing just great! Meow-mee bought you special kitten food, but you told her you like the big kids' food much better. You are so cute in that next-to-last photo, resting up and recovering after your big move! You and your dear Meow-mee and Cat Daddy and big sisters and big brothers all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Bebe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meow-mee and Cat Daddy and big sisters and big brothers and Renee and Racheal are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-01-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Bebe is the most beautiful baby in the whole, wide world! Ever!

Adorable Bebe!

Hello, adorable kitten Bebe in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a precious girl you are! I like your cute dark ears and nose, your white mittened paws, and your beautiful blue eyes! What a darling girl!

You might be only a couple of months old, but you have already learned some important skills! For example, how to do a blurry-feet bunny kick, how to play with toys, and how to sit on Cat Daddy! Also, how to be loved by Meow-mee, Cat Daddy and your aunties! Although Meow-mee served you special kitten food, you decided you prefer your older siblings' food. I bet you are a busy kitten - playing, hanging around with your older siblings, maybe watching birds or squirrels outside your window, and always being adorable! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to cutie Bebe, and love to your four kitty sibs too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Bebe, what a beautiful Siamese baby you are. You look so soft and fluffy, and you have the most adorable face with those big blue eyes.
    I'm glad you found your forever home after a rough start. You settled in right away, and you are already in charge.
    You like your big kitty siblings' food better, and you are already well-versed in the "rabbit kick of death", a very important move for kitties.
    Even though your kitty siblings don't appreciate you yet, they will come around, I'm sure.
    Bebe, you are the cutest kitten ever, and I wish you, your kitty brothers and sisters and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Baby Bebe!

Hi Bebe!!! Happy Cat of the Day!

OMG!!! What a beautiful, blue eyed baby Seal Point Meezer x you are, precious beyond words...*thud*! Thanks to you, my heart is melted into a puddle of pure Meezer mush, and I'll be going to bed with a big smile on my face!

I can't tell you how touched I was, Bebe, reading your account of your heartwarming rescue/home coming story! For a wee one, you sure do have a way with words! hehe What a wonderful, carefree, love filled life you're living there in TX with your devoted humans and furry siblings! Endless thanks to your dear aunties, Renee and Racheal, for rescuing you, making your and your dear mommy Kelly's love match a reality! How blessed she is, having a baby furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! Even your fur bros and sister think you're the cat's meow! OK, that's still a work in progress! hehe But no doubt before long they too will fall prey to your charms!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration...playing with your fur brothers and sisters, cuddling with Meow-mee Kelly and daddy Mike, power napping, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bebe, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear furry sibs, too!

Me and my daddy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Daring Baby Bebe!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bebe

Bebe--
    When I first saw your picture, I just melted. I broke into an immediate smile. I can't even begin to explain the joy I felt at seeing your adorable face!
    First, Your fur is so fluffy looking and I wish I could stoke it and cuddle against it! And those sweet little paws that you use to perform the "rabbit kick of death"
    Also those eyes are striking! They are a radiant blue that stand out so much and would make ANYBODY fall in love
    I'm glad that you were adopted into a family who takes great care of you and loves you so much. I hope that you can have many years with them and they will watch you grow up! But of course, your cuteness will always be there to bring a smile to people who need a little extra joy in their lives